💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An Analysis of Normani’s potential by a Youtuber

HoneyB

Featured Posts

Versace
13 hours ago, Talenti said:

I know this video is long but if y’all take the time to watch it I think she made several points:giveup:

basically to summarize, she discusses that the current landscape of pop culture and music  is very dry and very boring. She talks about Normani having potential she needs to improve her music and artistic vision. She believes that Normani needs to be POP, not RnB. We need a melanin pop queen in this day and age! She also brings up the Beyoncé comparisons and why they shouldn’t be taken so seriously. I just thought it was an interesting video, plus she’s funny! :)

What are your thoughts on Normani and the current scape of pop music and pop culture? We are long past having new Gaga’s, Rihanna’s, or Beyoncé’s. But I think Normani has the potential she just needs the PUSH. She needs to push herself more but her solo career just started so we’ll have to see.

Also shout out to Ariana and Billie who are the few gorls who keep pop music alive and interesting:giveup:

I didn't watch the video yet and I'm not even a fan but I can see crazy potential if she goes Pop. The new generation needs its Rihanna/Beyonce.  

Archived