Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Big Brother: Superheroes

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Well, while we’re waiting, how about everyone says their top 3 DC and Marvel Movies?

Marvel:

1. Winter Soldier

2. Black Widow (:stalkga:) I already know I’ll like it lmao.

3. Dr Strange

DC:

1. The Batman movie that has Christian Bale but idk which one it is:teehee:

2. Wonder Woman

3. Super Man Man of Steel

these are in no particular order btw.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Marvel: 

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (controversial, I know, especially because it doesn’t come out for another two years but considering it stars two of my favorite MCU characters and considering that it takes place right after WandaVision, I’m beyond excited for this project!)

Endgame

Infinity War

DC:

Joker (I already started my list with a movie that isn’t even out yet, so why not continue that trend :ladyhaha: the trailers look nothing short of spectacular, so I’m soooo excited to see this movie)

Wonder Woman

WW84 (I totally forgot this movie was coming out until @A Hybrid mentioned it in their post. Definitely switching out JL for this even if it’s not out yet :sweat: I loved the first WW so much and I’m expecting nothing less from the sequel!)

🖤👹

HoneyB
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Marvel: 

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (controversial, I know, especially because it doesn’t come out for another two years but considering it stars two of my favorite MCU characters and considering that it takes place right after WandaVision, I’m beyond excited for this project!)

Endgame

Infinity War

DC:

Joker (I already started my list with a movie that isn’t even out yet, so why not continue that trend :ladyhaha: the trailers look nothing short of spectacular, so I’m soooo excited to see this movie)

Wonder Woman

Justice League (honestly, every DCEU movie I’ve seen hasn’t been great, except for Wonder Woman, which is why JL is up here. I haven’t seen Shazam or Aquaman though, but I’m sure with the positive word of mouth from those movies, one of them would easily overtake JL)

Omg I didn’t know Multiverse of madness takes place after Wandavision- omg Wanda is gonna get so much screen time I can’t wait:bradley:

She's going to improve so much Her and Nat literally carry the MCU gorls ugh the TALENT. 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

lost in limbo

Marvel:

Captain America and The Winter Soldier :bradley:

Captain Marvel 

Endgame

DC:

Birds of Prey (gonna follow M Monstre's lead of non-released movies :sweat: I'm really excited for this movie)

Wonder Woman

Suicide Squad (honestly? it's objectively a bad movie but I somewhat like it, plus it's fun to watch. Would've been better if they hadn't baited Joker so hard and if they had kept the scenes that show how ****ed up Harley and Joker's relationship actually is lol)

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

A Hybrid

Marvel (released):

Avengers 1

The Amazing Spider-Man 1

Avengers Endgame

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They’re just better films than the rest of the MCU

Marvel (anticipated):

Eternals :giveup: Oh my god that cast, the multiverse, the characters, the plot..!

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness. Strange and Wanda? Sign me up!

DC (released):

Wonder Woman

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

DC (anticipated):

WW84

The Batman

maybe Joker?

I gotta say I favor DC over Marvel in most cases, but right now DC is a mess. I didn’t like Aquaman or Shazam, they were just MCU wannabes. So I don’t expect much from upcoming DC films.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Reality
6 hours ago, Talenti said:

Omg I didn’t know Multiverse of madness takes place after Wandavision- omg Wanda is gonna get so much screen time I can’t wait:bradley:

She's going to improve so much Her and Nat literally carry the MCU gorls ugh the TALENT. 

Wanda, IMO, hasn’t gotten the screen time she deserves, but I’m so excited to see her in Phase 4! She’s effectively getting an 8-hour movie (WandaVision + DS 2)!

🖤👹

Glamourpuss

1. Storm - A Hybrid

2. Storm- M Monstre

3. Black Widow- Talenti 

4. Elastigirl - DiamondKing

5. Black Widow - Animal Claws

6. Black Widow- lost in limbo

7. Elastigirl - Davian

8. Storm - Alan123

9. Black Widow - Lion Heart

10. Storm - Lazz Monster

11. Storm - KatieJudasGaga4

12. Black Widow - Taylucifer

13. Storm - Glamourpuss

Davian

Disney Pixar didn’t snap this hard for y’all to disrespect it like that:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

1. Storm - A Hybrid

2. Storm- M Monstre

3. Black Widow- Talenti 

4. Elastigirl - DiamondKing

5. Black Widow - Animal Claws

6. Black Widow- lost in limbo

7. Elastigirl - Davian

8. Storm - Alan123

9. Black Widow - Lion Heart

10. Storm - Lazz Monster

11. Storm - KatieJudasGaga4

12. Black Widow - Taylucifer

13. Storm - Glamourpuss

14. Elastigirl - Enzo 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

HoneyB

So... did everyone just forget about this?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89709b7a2c9d02b5ba69c

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

A Hybrid

Storm is our official winner! Congratulations @Lazz Monster!

angry x-men apocalypse GIF

As a reward, you will get the first pick for whatever’s the next season for this is! It’s gonna be either heroes again or villains, I’ll let ya know

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lazz Monster

YASS this is my first time winning a big brother :woot::woot:

Y'all have great taste for voting for the goddess of the weather, hope everyone has a sunny day :heart:

STORM-2.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived