Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Big Brother: Superheroes

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

she knows multiple styles of hand to hand combat, speaks several languages, and is pretty much the best spy in the world.

She was able to deceive Loki himself, the god of deceivers and trickery! She sacrificed herself to help save the world from Thanos.

I get that this has nothing to do with it but Diana triples every aspect here except for being a spy :bradley: Even with no powers she is trained enough to destroy Black Widow, both by the Amazons and by military/Justice League.

Diana beats gods as an appetizer and the only reason Natasha was so heroic was because Clint was going to jump instead if she didn’t :reductive:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Also, Wonder Woman is now 1 vote away from defeat and you guys are 1 vote away from being marked tasteless :vegas:

lost in limbo
12 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I get that this has nothing to do with it but Diana triples every aspect here except for being a spy :bradley: Even with no powers she is trained enough to destroy Black Widow, both by the Amazons and by military/Justice League.

well it's very hard to compare the Amazons with Russian spies, so that's an unfair comparision imo

12 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Diana beats gods as an appetizer and the only reason Natasha was so heroic was because Clint was going to jump instead if she didn’t :reductive:

not you acting as if she wasn't the one trying to keep everything together for the post-snap 5 years :air: And her sacrifice goes deeper than just Clint lol

anyway this has got nothing to do with the voting bc people will like who they like :poot: And one's qualities don't negate the other's :poot: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

A Hybrid
58 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

well it's very hard to compare the Amazons with Russian spies, so that's an unfair comparision imo

Yes, Amazons train their whole lives for combat :reductive:

lost in limbo
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Yes, Amazons train their whole lives for combat :reductive:

I know you're being sarcastic but exactly nicki5.png it's not the fairest comparison nicki5.png

A Hybrid
8 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I know you're being sarcastic but exactly nicki5.png it's not the fairest comparison nicki5.png

I thought you meant in technique they’re different so can’t be compared :poot:

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

I thought you meant in technique they’re different so can’t be compared :poot:

I mean yeah, but I also meant just in general bc there's a lot of differences nicki5.png

lost in limbo

y'all vote way too slow nicki5.png

I hate waiting, come on now! nicki5.png

Lion Heart

Vote coming in

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

1. Black Widow - A Hybrid

2. Wonder Woman - Lazz Monster

3. Black Widow - Animal Claws

4. Wonder Woman - DiamondKing

5. Black Widow - M Monstre

6. Wonder Woman- lost in limbo

7. Wonder Woman - Enzo

8. Wonder Woman- Talenti

9.  Wonder Woman - Lion Heart 

:giveup: I just love BW.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lost in limbo
9 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

7. Wonder Woman - Enzo

8. Wonder Woman- Talenti

:giveup: I just love BW.

You're gonna love her

(So what, so what)

You're gonna love her

You're gonna love her

You're gonna love her

Like a black widow baby

:poot: 

Leaning Tower of Poot

Davian

7. Wonder Woman - Enzo

8. Wonder Woman- Talenti

10. Wonder Woman - Davian