DiamondKing
3 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

You're gonna love her

(So what, so what)

You're gonna love her

You're gonna love her

You're gonna love her

Like a black widow baby

:poot: 

Leaning Tower of Poot

Someone had a lot of time :poot:

HoneyB

I’m excited for the Black Widow movie:bradley:

I’m expecting John Wicke/ Atomic Blonde type of action and judging by the preview it sounds promising:bradley:

They need to expand her more as a character this is her moment to SHINE:queenga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

A Hybrid

You guys need redemption, read some Wonder Woman comics by Greg Rucka...

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

Alright, so Wonder Woman lost against tasteless MCU fanboys

wonder woman comics GIF

sadly enough, Black widow @Talenti is also our next HoH... :poot:

@Talenti remember as someone who has won, you also have the option to make heroes’ secret identities compete

HoneyB

@A Hybrid is mad that I have taste I see:hor::teehee:

I choose:

Scarlet Witch vs Green Lantern!:firega:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Reality
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I choose:

Scarlett Witch vs Green Lantern!:firega:

*Scarlet :interestinga:

My Wanda better not lose because of you :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I choose:

Scarlett Witch vs Green Lantern!:firega:

Just asking because it’s the first time someone has won and is HoH, you choose to make their superhero identities fight, right? Not Hal Jordan against Wanda Maximoff.

A Hybrid

Which reminds me @Enzo @KatieJudasGaga4 and @Lion Heart I need confirmation about your heroes’ identities, as there are multiple main versions of them (just say their real names of the version you wish to play)

HoneyB
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Just asking because it’s the first time someone has won and is HoH, you choose to make their superhero identities fight, right? Not Hal Jordan against Wanda Maximoff.

Yes, I’m making their superheroes fight!:firega:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Which reminds me @Enzo @KatieJudasGaga4 and @Lion Heart I need confirmation about your heroes’ identities, as there are multiple main versions of them (just say their real names of the version you wish to play)

Hal Jordan

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

*Scarlet :interestinga:

My Wanda better not lose because of you :giveup:

Scarlet was able to STOMP on Thanos in endgame so she better win:hor: 

(where was this energy in Infinity War:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Barry Allen

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Reality
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

She did take out a good chunk of his army when she finally came to the battlefield of Wakanda. She was also able to hold her own against Thanos for a while too, while he had 5 other infinity stones, so......

🃏🖤👹

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Wanda in the MCU is like a video game character who gets buffs and nerfs each movie...

Age of Ultron: Very strong

Civil War: One second she throws Vision through a tower, then suddenly she can only grap Widow by the foot and make her trip :poot:

Infinity War: Powerful but useless

Endgame: OP

Archived