💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Americano currently best selling Gaga song in US

Klou

Featured Posts

It didn't even break the top 1000 :P

ALL songs from BTW broke the top 50 on iTunes when it was released last year. :usrs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL songs from BTW broke the top 50 on iTunes when it was released last year. :usrs:

I was talking about the impact the FAME commercial had on the song. It had no impact on its iTunes performance, unlike Americano that benefited from Glee.

I was talking about the impact the FAME commercial had on the song. It had no impact on its iTunes performance, unlike Americano that benefited from Glee.

I hardly see how it could have, they used a 20 second remix of the song for the commercial released to the masses on TV and the full length youtube video has 0 seconds of it.

Usually a song that is impacted by a commercial actually plays during the commercial and has corresponding availability, this remix is not even released.

If the remix was released on iTunes and was used in its entirety for the 30 seconds promos, it would have seen success. If the original song was used it would have seen even better success.

Morphine Prince

Wow. That's one of my least favorite from the album. (I still love it though so don't start whining).

Wow. That's one of my least favorite from the album. (I still love it though so don't start whining).

Lol same with me. I love Americano but it's one of my least played tracks :P

I hardly see how it could have, they used a 20 second remix of the song for the commercial released to the masses on TV and the full length youtube video has 0 seconds of it.

Usually a song that is impacted by a commercial actually plays during the commercial and has corresponding availability, this remix is not even released.

If the remix was released on iTunes and was used in its entirety for the 30 seconds promos, it would have seen success. If the original song was used it would have seen even better success.

I know I was just responding to someone in a playful manner lol.

Dangerous Man

oh.. I got excited for nothing. :sweat:

ALthough it's not the OP's fault. Maybe, I just expected too much.. :sweat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived