💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard: Lover 600k-750k

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Will Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Conquer All With Another Million-Selling Debut?

Lover’s first week will serve as a bellwether for the health of music purchases as a business model, and several label executives and retail merchants think sales could reach 600,000. 

In a new move for Swift, Lover is her first album to be available on streaming services the day it arrives and is expected to generate another 125,000 to 150,000 album-consumption units. That would put her total projected album consumption units around the 750,000 mark, according to industry prognosticators.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8528130/will-taylor-swift-lover-sell-one-million-copies-first-week

we love a flop era

tumblr_pwmydfCt5v1s8ev4jo3_400.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga

Flopping by outselling everyone other than Adele???  I hope it'll pull an Anti/Dangerous Woman & be a slow burner

Swallow

Billboard is always modest with the initial prediction. The million is still not out of picture.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Spock
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Billboard is always modest with the initial prediction. The million is still not out of picture.

They undersetimated 1989 below a million too, so I'm pretty sure they're lowballing it as well 

who will love me when the night is over

Forbes said Taylor will absolutely get 1 million first week. Every insider says pretty different something. And how can she sell 600k pure when there is 1 million pre order and her sales mostly come from USA? 

Versace

I assume this is without merch bundles / target deluxe? If so 1M is still possible.

Also she just dropped an adorable new music video, it'll serve as a promotional push.

nikola

Queen.

I wish Gaga had flop era like this.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Whispering

Even if she doesn’t get a million, this is way more than any other artist (other than Adele) can sell nowadays. 

Taylor and Adele remain the exceptions, with Adele breaking all the rules.

Monster7
14 minutes ago, Gizem said:

And how can she sell 600k pure when there is 1 million pre order and her sales mostly come from USA? 

350k out of that million is from China

Archived