what is that Ari stan doing here, constantly posting off topic shiet :rip:

OT: Taylor will debut with +1M, we all know that

her power :vegas:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga
3 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

katy perry's album pure sales aren't even that good compared to taylor and gaga so....singles maybe.. :huntyga:

Last time I checked All 3 of Katy's albums except, her flop album Witness has good pure sales.:excited2: & Prism outsold ARTPOP too.what's the truth? 

ANTI WP
33 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Did you even get what I was talking about?  Ariana's pure sales are only low because she debuted at the end of digital era.& It's not Ariana who faded on to the 6th year of her career, lol😆

Dont worry ... soon she will if she continues releasing shitty music 

The shade towards gaga is tiring .... she faded because of supporting lgbt community ....she literally damaged her mainstream career for sake of gay kids ....

Saint Gaga
4 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Dont worry ... soon she will if she continues releasing shitty music 

Thankfully Ariana's "sh*tty" albums are far more critically acclaimed than our fave's albums:fan: Seems like she's not gonna fade anytime soon

LUO YI
14 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

well you have a point. her team sucks lmfao. but if her label will do like taylor did 600k+ would be enough for me tbh. the more important to me is the longevity of the album like ASIB and The Fame. both didnt have huge start. but the longevity is outstanding. :staymad:

I really hope they won't ruin the next album cycle. :toofunny: There's a lot they can do to make it a hit.

The night sky tells all

gagannefrancc
23 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Last time I checked All 3 of Katy's albums except, her flop album Witness has good pure sales.:excited2: & Prism outsold ARTPOP too.what's truth? 

katy wasnt in the list of best selling (pure) artist in albums in the USA this decade darling. only taylor gaga and adele. the only females

gagannefrancc
24 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Thankfully Ariana's "sh*tty" albums are far more critically acclaimed than our fave's albums:fan: Seems like she's not gonna fade anytime soon

ariana stans getting brave when she's releasing shitty music but her fans will grow up and will realize she's not the IT Girl anymore and will move on from newer artists. imagine only after 6 years she only got big even her tours were a flop back then. lmaoooo

Adrenaliner
42 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

ariana stans getting brave when she's releasing shitty music but her fans will grow up and will realize she's not the IT Girl anymore and will move on from newer artists. imagine only after 6 years she only got big even her tours were a flop back then. lmaoooo

Is this english?

TheQueenEnthusiast
2 hours ago, Michael Lucas said:

Gaga has approximately 28 million listeners per month on Spotify. Before ASIB she had like 12 million or less. In late 2018 she had more than 32 million. She can totally replicate de success she had with ASIB with LG6: good albuns sales and maybe a number one single on billboard hot 100. She has the attention of the general public she didn't have in 8 years. But, when it comes to sell as much as Taylor, I doubt it. If LG6 is something really pop and innovative, sonically, then maybe she can surprise the industry with another solo peak.

I dunno everything is too perfect right now. I feel like with really good promo her numbers can be extremely high. But it's all about that promo like I said 

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, gagannefrancc said:

ariana stans getting brave when she's releasing shitty music but her fans will grow up and will realize she's not the IT Girl anymore and will move on from newer artists. imagine only after 6 years she only got big even her tours were a flop back then. 

Same thing happens to every female artist,lmao.Nobody's gonna be at the top forever.Atleast Ariana managed to consistently grow through the years & got bigger& bigger,which is>>>>>>>Immediate peak & then falling off

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, gagannefrancc said:

katy wasnt in the list of best selling (pure) artist in albums in the USA this decade darling. only taylor gaga and adele. the only 

Still Katy's album outsold Gaga's.You told me Katy was never an album seller.Then how did Prism outsell ARTPOP.Can you please tell me?

Archived