💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad applies to extend the Conservatorship to 8 other states

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The team behind Britney Spears' conservatorship is making moves to try and extend their control over the singer to eight new states and Washington D.C.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed documents in the conservatorship on Wednesday, saying he "intends to register the Orders appointing Mr. Spears as Conservator of the Person and Estate, as well as his Letters of Conservatorship, with states outside of California, in accordance with each of the states’ required procedures."

The states in question this time are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia.

Jamie has already done this in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii... all places Britney visits from time to time. As for the new states and D.C., we're told she has various connections there -- friends and family mostly.

The reason ... our Britney sources say Jamie wants to fend off people -- notably Britney's former friend and manager, Sam Lutfi, and her mom, Lynne Spears-- from going into states where Britney goes and file for a new conservatorship that puts them in charge.

This type of case is called an interdiction-curatorship; in Louisiana law, "interdiction" means the "removal of the right to care for one’s own person and affairs."

Jamie is the "curator" and Britney is seen as the "interdicted person," per the law.

Interestingly enough, Jamie has yet to announce plans to file documents in Nevada. It's very clear that members of Britney's team, including Jamie, do not believe she will be able to resume her Las Vegas shows.

If Britney was toying with the idea of picking up the pieces from her "Domination" residency, it would have made sense to include Nevada as a state to recognize the conservatorship.

Sources: TMZ & The Blast

There is currently an investigation on going on Britney's team and there is a big hearing next month.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

why can't they just leave her the **** alone!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

why can't they just leave her the **** alone!

it breaks my heart, poor britney! :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

River

What I find weird is that only TMZ is talking about it on a regular basis.

I think they are trying to push her to the edge until she'll lose it again and to show that she needs a Conservatorship..

TMZ is part of this scheme and they need to leave her alone.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, River said:

What I find weird is that only TMZ is talking about it on a regular basis.

I think they are trying to push her to the edge until she'll lose it again and to show that she needs a Conservatorship..

TMZ is part of this scheme and they need to leave her alone.

TMZ is 100% on Team Britney's payroll!

this is all so obviously corrupt, they are just trying to make it difficult for Lynne and Britney! if this move was important, why was it not done at any other point in the past 11 years?! and only now when the matter could possibly end/is being investigated.

the september hearing can't come soon enough :grr:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

River
Just now, Gimme More said:

TMZ is 100% on Team Britney's payroll!

this is all so obviously corrupt, they are just trying to make it difficult for Lynne and Britney! if this move was important, why was it not done at any other point in the past 11 years?! and only now when the matter could possibly end/is being investigated.

yeah exactly and the fact that they are releasing many private things and they are the only ones who takes the fake paparazzi pictures, it's just f-cked up.

TMZ is her worst enemy, I just hate them.

They are just laughing and enjoying to hurt her.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JusKeepBreathin

Lord, when will this soap opera end?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Why dont they do all the states at this point :saladga:

And then she can move to South of France in peace 

i'm just waiting for the day that she has enough of this ****ing bullshit and permanently moves to EU and releases nothing else. this chick has been through hell & all she deserves is peace till the rest of her life :saladga:

Gimme More
1 minute ago, River said:

yeah exactly and the fact that they are releasing many private things and they are the only ones who takes the fake paparazzi pictures, it's just f-cked up.

TMZ is her worst enemy, I just hate them.

They are just laughing and enjoying to hurt her.

it's so sad!

they even leaked britney's financial statements, some trips to target that were on the statements where they say she spent a lot of money, she was actually in Europe on tour last year on those dates :saladga:

her team need to be exposed, i don't get why the media is being SO quiet!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Lord, when will this soap opera end?

1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

i'm just waiting for the day that she has enough of this ****ing bullshit and permanently moves to EU and releases nothing else. this chick has been through hell & all she deserves is peace till the rest of her life :saladga:

i really hope the september hearing is the start of the end of the conservatorship!

britney needs a long break, she deserves it! heck even completely go out of the spotlight forever, she deserves the world and not to be treated this awfully by those closest to her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD

I hope it won't pull thru. What kind of dad is doing this?!? :madge:

Like sure, Britney had her moments in the past, but doesn't mean she can't have second chance :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

If I was Britney, I would come up with an excuse to take my kids on a vacation in London and never come back to America. What would happen?

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i really hope the september hearing is the start of the end of the conservatorship!

britney needs a long break, she deserves it! heck even completely go out of the spotlight forever, she deserves the world and not to be treated this awfully by those closest to her.

i'm not a die-hard fan of hers, but i do appreciate her work as a pop musician, she's (simply put) LEGENDARY, and i really hope something occurs with this conservatorship, it's kind of sickening to me, how in 2019, with all these feminist bullshit movements we have, and yet we have one of the biggest stars of this planet going through such an unfair, inhumane treatment, and nearly no one seems to care about her... truly saddening, i hope she gets freedom as fast as possible and just lives the rest of her life however she please, whether it be releasing music or not :kara:

Archived