New MISSY ELLIOTT EP out NOW

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

I am actually really excited about this one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

River

How many hours???

happy bob's burgers GIF

Β 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

wait, i forgot, but for the record, Missy actually got a doctorate from Berklee College of Music earlier this year … whew, come through scholar bops … lacing the culture with meta-lyrical lessons just in time for the fall session πŸŽ“πŸŽΆ

Missy Elliott's Speech While Getting Her Honorary Doctorate Brought Her To Tears & Fans Will Feel The Same Way

Four-time Grammy winner Missy Elliott can now add another title to her list of accolades. Missy Elliott received an honorary doctorate from the Berklee College of Music on Saturday, and her speech will inspire musicians and non-musicians alike. … "There will be ups and downs β€” prepare for that," Elliott told the college's graduates, according to CBS Local in Boston. "As long as you are breathing, it is never too late. Don't forget that. You have come too far to quit."

Β 

Β 

Hades

Will definitely check this out. Missy has beenΒ way underrated especially this past decade.

I'm just seeing this

:pray:

take me to church mama

툭 까보면 어김없이 μ†Œλ¦¬μ§ˆλŸ¬μ™€

LeJudas
7 hours ago, PinkPop said:

I'm sure she knows that. It's not all about the charts. And their markets are completelyΒ different.Β 

She also literally said throwback to when music was just about fun.Β :ohwell:

SPARTACUS

'THROW IT BACK' VIDEO

Β 

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

7 hours ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

She's releasing same day as Queen Taylor? There goes any chance of her #1 , Tay gonna have that snatchedΒ 

Missy will never get a number 1 song or album again so it doesnt matter

Archived