💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lana Del Rey - **** It I Love You/ The Greatest MV

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

somebody told her that she was fly, and that she was hot, that was she was the future of the music industry and that she was God several times and she TRULY is everything of the sort

I'm shaking omg

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

As a Lana stan since BTD, here are my thoughts:

I was honestly expecting some new visuals as we've seen Lana on a beach several times before (High By The Beach, West Coast, etc) and also bar stage, pool table, old men, etc we've all seen before. **** it, I Love You: the vocals omg. She's sounds so clear and has clearly been working on her breath control. The lyrics :firega: "I used to shoot up my veins in the arm..." truly great lyrics throughout the whole song. The song overall is not my fav but could be a grower. 

THE GREATEST IS THAT BITCH! IT HAS EVERYTHING vocals, lyrics, production, really reminds me of Ultraviolence tracks and that's a great thing! Can't wait to see how this fits in the album. 

So stoked for the rest of the era. Hopefully we get different visuals than her on the beach and/or her seducing older men in bars looking very *Joanne* :trollga:

Mister Gaga

It's incredible how Lana always delivers. Such beautiful songs, Norman ****ing Rockwell is already amazing, and her discography is still flawless.

teenagechrist

Wow, The Greatest :bradley:

**** It I Love You is very good too, but The Greatest is a masterpiece, I'm speechless. 

feeling so hot tamale

alextruper17
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Hoping the songs are on spotify at 9

At 9 what?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

myluis617
4 minutes ago, HIMER0S said:

p e r f e c t i o n 😍

Can't wait to hear her full album. :wub:

Just now, myluis617 said:

Can't wait to hear her full album. :wub:

Same! :sara:

I don't need eyes to see

Tom Nook

One of my favorite music videos :giveup: the color scheme :giveup: the music :giveup: the shot of the Long Beach terminals :giveup: that industrial beachy feel

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

And if I wasn’t so ****ed up I think I’d **** you all the time :legend:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

geopang

F*** it I Love You is amazing. This girl never fails to bring the talent, creativity, and imagery. 

Archived