💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor’s “Cruel Summer” Credits St. Vincent As A Co-Writer

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

9-F0-E1-E6-B-956-C-42-E5-9322-FE1338093-

Okay so as you all know I’m the St. Vincent stan around here and this is the first thing that excites me for Lover. This credit could mean 3 things, of which all excite me a lot.

1. Taylor, Jack Antonoff and Annie wrote it together. Annie maybe also played the guitar.

Ok, this is the obvious and bland one, but it’s also likely. If this is simply just a writing collaboration, I’m fine with it and looking forward to it, but it could be so much more, like...

2. This is a MASSEDUCTION leftover

Now, MASSEDUCTION is a flawless masterpiece and any new song in the style of this 10 track album would excite the **** out of me. Though Taylor’s credited as the lead writer, it’s not different than what Gaga did with Tame Impala on Perfect Illusion, right? :ally: Also, Antonoff produced MASSEDUCTION.

3. THIS SONG SAMPLES CRUEL

OH HOW GLORIOUS WOULD THAT BE! This song is so good, especially the riff, and it could be great to see what Taylor does with it!

No family’s safe when I sashay

River

I always wanted to listen to the album but I always forget :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

listening to the song i dont think it samples Cruel, probably just a writing credit

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

A Hybrid
Just now, uvglo said:

listening to the song i dont think it samples Cruel, probably just a writing credit

:bradley: we don’t do leaks around here

Is it like MASSECUDTION at least :laughga:

Guess that's why it's so good

tenor.gif?itemid=11163854

I'm listening to it and option 1 seems the most likely. I don't hear Cruel on it and it doesn't belong on MASSEDUCTION.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Just now, A Hybrid said:

:bradley: we don’t do leaks around here

Is it like MASSECUDTION at least :laughga:

You don't do leaks :trollga: I've never heard that album before so I couldn't say, but it's a really cute song

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

2. This is a MASSEDUCTION leftover

Now, MASSEDUCTION is a flawless masterpiece and any new song in the style of this 10 track album would excite the **** out of me. Though Taylor’s credited as the lead writer, it’s not different than what Gaga did with Tame Impala on Perfect Illusion, right? :ally: Also, Antonoff produced MASSEDUCTION.

To be fair, I think Gaga credited Kevin Parker as the main writer.

But ohh if it samples Cruel I'll die. What a good song.

3 points in and ready for more

FfFfFfFF

But Gaga is not credited as the lead songwriter on PI while Taylor is for Cruel Summer. 

Also, the song reminds me of Getaway Car more than anything released by St Vincent.

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, uvglo said:

You don't do leaks :trollga: I've never heard that album before so I couldn't say, but it's a really cute song

Ok Annie’s gone housewife again lmao

A Hybrid

Ok well since you all know this song can someone... y’know... DM me positive messages? :ally:

Cruel Summer really is a great song, it's AMAZING! Definitely one of my faves from her

Damon

I love Jack and Annie but the song is just okay though, it's like a Geaway Car wannabe

... and now i just sit in silence.

Anderson123

Annie is amazing and I only just discovered her when she performed at the Grammys this year and want to keep listening to her music. MassEducation is so good. 

See you at the BB finale my friend. :applause:

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Annie is amazing and I only just discovered her when she performed at the Grammys this year and want to keep listening to her music. MassEducation is so good. 

See you at the BB finale my friend. :applause:

Yep, see you :ally:

Archived