💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adam Lambet - Superpower OUT / Velvet Side A Sept 27th

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Well Adam is finally releasing his new album next month and it’s the first part of it. He released New Eyes and Comin’ In Hot as singles (these will be on the full album, not for now) and Feel Something as a little teaser. 

The Side A of Velvet will feature 6 new songs including the new single Superpower. :whitney:

This is actually a smart way to release new music and keep the fans waiting for fresh stuff.

super ultra

Yesss! The first two singles made me discover his discography. Also love his new 70s style, can't wait for the album! :woot:

JazzGa

This looks groovy! I wasn't expecting the 70s vintage feel. I love the fake impression of an old record in the album sleeve... "for texture"! :laughga: And he worked with MNEK! Iconique!

Can't wait to listen, I am thirsty for new Mature Adam Lambert bops. Gosh I loved his first 2 albums but I can hardly listen now because I cringe at a lot of the songs... guess I'm truly only cringing at myself :laughga: But anyways I think this new retro rock Adam will be awesome!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Nightwing

He makes great music; should have found more success with doing so.

I'm looking forward to this.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Girl where ?:awkney::lana:

I don't really feel like any current artists were doing stripped down, 70s retro vibe music. She clearly inspired Miley, Demi, Justin, Kesha, more recently Noah Cyrus. It hasn't been "cool" to be retro and stripped down for a while. She didn't invent it, but she's the one who did it most recently imo. 

lady gaga finger guns GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anderson123

I’m sooo sleepy right now but Velvet came out today and read some articles that say that this EP is Adam’s best work. I didn’t have the time to listen to it today but will do tomorrow morning. Stream!

Goodtimes12128
On 8/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, AHippieIsBorn said:

So ready. Joanne, still influencing :vegas:

Adam_Lambert_-_The_Original_High_(Offici Adam started "stripping down" in 2015 tho :vegas:

Archived