💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor exposes her Dad as a Racist Republican

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Ok the Tea got Hot gheys :tea: take a few sips and enjoy :vegas:

Last night, Taylor Swift reblogged and commented on a post that her Father, Scott Swift made on his personal Facebook page:

xEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvR

However, the post was quickly deleted and Scott's facebook page was quickly deactivated. Swifties noticed the quick deletion/deactivation.... [some  digging on his Facebook page ]shows some posts that Team Taylor may not want to surface, especially during release week of an album being marketed as a Liberal coming-out celebration. Here are some of the memes that Scott Swift had shared (publicly) before the account was swept under the rug:

xEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvRxEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvR

xEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvRxEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvR

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/115724156.html

Hottie Detector

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

jeez I hate the idea of ever having to 'expose' a family member... :eww:

The Swift’s daughter thinks differently ....

1115-C330-0-D71-4757-AAEF-D75849-D00-F61

Hottie Detector

RAMROD
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Not a cute look, Tay.

You mean her dad. Why must she burden the fault too? Do you want to burden your parents sins? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei
Just now, thehanyo said:

Not a cute look, Tay.

Oh please, like every child has the exact same outlook on everything as their parents or in this case her dad does. It's not like she'll control a private facebook page. Taylor has made her stance very very clear 

Musery

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

You don’t sell records being a republican, fact.

Good thing she’s a Democrat like her mom :poot:

Hottie Detector

It shouldn't really matter or be a problem imo. You can't hold someone guilty by association for something like this.

We've all come across family/friends/associates that have vastly different views than us that we completely don't agree with (doesn't always have to be political either). It's just a part of life. They're accountable for their views, not us.

DelusionalGaga
15 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

jeez I hate the idea of ever having to 'expose' a family member... :eww:

I mean, she kinda did it involuntary here. The word expose is weird in that context. 

hpmcmill

My family is made up of Trump voters and I would hate to think anyone saw me as such just because they are blood related. 

Archived