Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor exposes her Dad as a Racist Republican

Kimmo

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

That's basically what people are saying though. 

It's not really an overreaction. I think people just wouldn't expect Taylor Swift's father to think like that. But it's not that uncommon. 

No, they are literally calling him a racist. The word racist is loosely used and always used if you want to attack someone. People should be a bit more intelligent and use other words that actually describe the persons bad actions. That should be enough to make the person look bad and criticized publicly. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
14 hours ago, S0436 said:

You don’t sell records being a republican, fact.

For good reason.

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince
25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

No, they are literally calling him a racist. The word racist is loosely used and always used if you want to attack someone. People should be a bit more intelligent and use other words that actually describe the persons bad actions. That should be enough to make the person look bad and criticized publicly. 

People already explained to you the racial implications but if you want to ignore them go right ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

People already explained to you the racial implications but if you want to ignore them go right ahead. 

Actually, nobody did. But I know what you mean and I disagree, but im not ignoring anything. 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Actually, nobody did. But I know what you mean and I disagree, but im not ignoring anything. 

They did. Re-read the replies in this thread. 

15 hours ago, S0436 said:

You don’t sell records being a republican, fact.

Kelly Clarkson
Prince
Garth Brooks
Luke Bryan
Carrie Underwood
Dolly Parton
Kanye West?

beaublue
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Here @Sanne Godijn explained it for you ...

Yet you still didn’t acknowledge anything I said, & yeah that one single post is discrimination but it’s not racist, therefore your flame bait title should be changed. Taylor didn’t “expose” her father nor did he post anything racist. Get some actual tea instead of making up lies.

Kimmo
6 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Yet you still didn’t acknowledge anything I said, & yeah that one single post is discrimination but it’s not racist, therefore your flame bait title should be changed. Taylor didn’t “expose” her father nor did he post anything racist. Get some actual tea instead of making up lies.

What might not sound racist to you doesn’t necessarily mean is not and she did exposed his Facebook to the public. Also if there was anything wrong why delete the post and deactivate your Facebook page? 

Just because you read what he said and find nothing wrong doesn’t mean that us POC don’t see the racisms behind it. Is racist to say that you are giving monetary aide to all illegals when he doesn’t even know that they’re the ones working the fields and doing the handwork Taylor’s dad won’t do...racist at its best :fail:

Hottie Detector

19 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

taxes being spent on illegals through government programs, he did not talk about children in cages. Melania is an American citizen, shes a legal citizen

FreePalestine

1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Whats ur point?

isn’t it obvious? 

@ZacharyMark explained to you why white people like Melania (or her parents) are not in cages and you just dismissed it as “she’s a legal citizen”, well first of all: 

https://www.vox.com/2016/11/5/13533816/melania-trump-illegal-immigrant

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-genius-visa-einstein-826431

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-parents-chain-migration-president-1067121

second, there are plenty of people from Europe with overstayed visa, which makes them “illegal” but they’re not targeted by ICE and mass deported. 

Third, being a “legal US citizen” with all the documents didn’t stop Louisiana police to detain person of Latin origin, as it shows on the link and it’s not a first time. So maybe now you get it why, talking about undocumented immigrants in such a way is racist? If you still can’t see it, I can’t help you.

And no one is attacking Taylor here, she’s not responsible for her father’s views. 

FreePalestine

25 minutes ago, lego said:

isn’t it obvious? 

@ZacharyMark explained to you why white people like Melania (or her parents) are not in cages and you just dismissed it as “she’s a legal citizen”, well first of all: 

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-parents-chain-migration-president-1067121

second, there are plenty of people from Europe with overstayed visa, which makes them “illegal” but they’re not targeted by ICE and mass deported. 

Third, being a “legal US citizen” with all the documents didn’t stop Louisiana police to detain person of Latin origin, as it shows on the link and it’s not a first time. So maybe now you get it why, talking about undocumented immigrants in such a way is racist? If you still can’t see it, I can’t help you.

And no one is attacking Taylor here, she’s not responsible for her father’s views. 

The system only deporting Mexicans is racist, but Taylors father being against illegal immigration is not racist. I can be against illegal immigration without my opinions being licked to the government actions. For example, someone can support the war on drugs, this does not make them racist even though the war on drugs is racist as it only targets black people. Someone can join the military without being linked to anti muslim war governments.

9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The system only deporting Mexicans is racist, but Taylors father being against illegal immigration is not racist. I can be against illegal immigration without my opinions being licked to the government actions. For example, someone can support the war on drugs, this does not make them racist even though the war on drugs is racist as it only targets black people.

He did not just say “I’m against illegal immigration” when someone asked or whatever; he was mocking millions of human beings like they’re  “dependent on him”, it’s the way he wrote, read between lines, so petty:

xEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvR

he doesn’t mind his taxes going to fund wars abroad and aiding apartheid countries, but he has a problem with all these people he mentioned. Also people who support that racist system and talk like this, have racial prejudice, it’s so obvious. 

FreePalestine

19 minutes ago, lego said:

He did not just say “I’m against illegal immigration” when someone asked or whatever; he was mocking millions of human beings like they’re  “dependent on him”, it’s the way he wrote, read between lines, so petty:

xEB0Tw4ncF99SZMCetD2dIxr0NAIyKeVQqiQVYvR

he doesn’t mind his taxes going to fund wars abroad and aiding apartheid countries, but he has a problem with all these people he mentioned. Also people who support that racist system and talk like this, have racial prejudice, it’s so obvious. 

Well yeah its stupid and what he said is horrible. But I personally wouldnt say its racist. I cant make assumptions with something as big as racism. Simply saying you dont want illegals is not racist, thats the opinion of everyone.

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, lego said:

isn’t it obvious? 

Exactly, and like the post you mentioned, documented Latino/Hispanics are being rounded up too.

And another reason why his rhetoric is racist is because he doesn't talk about how white supremacists and Nazis are benefiting from our taxes... Suddenly undocumented people are the problem and are stealing all our money... No, they aren't... but rich white men on Wall Street and corporate America are... And yet white people won't blame them. They'll blame the brown people....

And again to the ignorant people here, Melania became a citizen AFTER coming to work here undocumented. She eventually gained citizenship just like many brown and black folks. But the racists on here don't seem to care about those facts nor the systemic racism that plays the part.

Archived