💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor exposes her Dad as a Racist Republican

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LibraLove

He lives in Tennessee and is filthy rich from owning a trucking/freight business. What else would anyone expect?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
34 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

He lives in Tennessee and is filthy rich from owning a trucking/freight business. What else would anyone expect?

Eh, I live in Tennessee. I know millionaires who are Democrats or Independents who lean Democratic.

As you add in people who live in cities, college educated, minorities, women and younger generations...you tend to see the demographic change. 

LibraLove
53 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Eh, I live in Tennessee. I know millionaires who are Democrats or Independents who lean Democratic.

As you add in people who live in cities, college educated, minorities, women and younger generations...you tend to see the demographic change. 

He's an old white business man who probably lives in a mansion on a ranch in Franklin with like thirty horses. It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that he'd share these thoughts and posts.

Whispering
13 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

He's an old white business man who probably lives in a mansion on a ranch in Franklin with like thirty horses. It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that he'd share these thoughts and posts.

Old, white, male...now you are getting closer to Trump’s base. 

Just being wealthy or living in a red state doesn’t necessarily mean a Trump supporter or Republican. 

At least Taylor’s Mom seems to have better judgement! :) 

ltlmnstr

The comments in this thread are all over the place...

Most young, left-leaning white people have racists right-leaning parents. Go figure.

Nightwing

If anyone in my family said things like that, I'd drag them. Harshly. No holds barred.

She shouldn't be effected by this, but people are wary about those connected to ideals like this. And understandably so.

I'm still buying her album. It's not like she's the one who has these beliefs. :grr:

Kimmo
9 hours ago, lovedillon said:

This is a joke right? All she did was reblog a post about her father throwing his phone in the dryer to get steps in & made a joke. So how exactly is that “exposing” him? Seriously, change the title instead of using flame bait & character assassination as a way to get a popular thread. Also, where specifically is the racism? The one about Nancy dying, the girl & her republican father or the IRS post which calls out addicts, illegals, prisoners & the unemployed? Where specifically does he discriminate against a specific group of people because it seems to me that it’s just all around discrimination in the one post about the IRS that you spun into racism for your clickbait title. (Not defending Taylor’s dad, just pointing out OP’s negligence in regard to assassinating someone’s character with clickbait titles all so they can get a popular thread.)

Not to mention she has gone above & beyond to make her beliefs known to her fans, it’s clear that she stands for LGBT rights, equal rights, & women’s rights but now because of some of her fathers posts y’all are gonna sit there & label her as a racist? Gross.

Here @Sanne Godijn explained it for you ...

9 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

This post discriminates people who count on gouverment support for money to get by it also suggests that immigrants only come to america for money

Hottie Detector

10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yikes. Typical selfish American who thinks they’re above everyone for paying taxes. Americans don’t even pay much taxes, seek validation elsewhere. 

You pay taxes to the American government so its spent on the American people. Being upset that your own money is spent elsewhere is a normal thing, its not selfish or thinking they are above everyone! Which is why all Democratic candidates do not support paying Americans tax money on illegals. 

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You pay taxes to the American government so its spent on the American people. Being upset that your own money is spent elsewhere is a normal thing, its not selfish or thinking they are above everyone! Which is why all Democratic candidates do not support paying Americans tax money on illegals. 

He complained about prisons and the unemployed - American people. 

Money spent on immigration is also part of being a country.

He is a selfish, entitled American. I have encountered people who think like this all my life. 

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

He complained about prisons and the unemployed - American people. 

Money spent on immigration is also part of being a country.

He is a selfish, entitled American. I have encountered people who think like this all my life. 

He complained about his taxes being spent on criminals in prison. Money being spent on immigration is part of being a country, but spent on ILLEGAL immigration is not. But yes he did complain about unemployed people.

I personally support open borders and spending money on everyone including "illegals", but this does not mean ill label everyone that disagrees with me a racist selfish American. I completely disagree with him, but I dont see anything wrong with what he said. The reactions here are insane and a bit shocking to me to be honest.

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He complained about his taxes being spent on criminals in prison. Money being spent on immigration is part of being a country, but spent on ILLEGAL immigration is not. But yes he did complain about unemployed people.

I personally support open borders and spending money on everyone including "illegals", but this does not mean ill label everyone that disagrees with me a racist selfish American. I completely disagree with him, but I dont see anything wrong with what he said. The reactions here are insane and a bit shocking to me to be honest.

Well I will. 

They’re not insane if you’re American and know how these people think. Many people feel like him. 

LibraLove
4 hours ago, Whispering said:

Old, white, male...now you are getting closer to Trump’s base. 

Just being wealthy or living in a red state doesn’t necessarily mean a Trump supporter or Republican. 

At least Taylor’s Mom seems to have better judgement! :) 

I mean, many Republicans like/d Bredesen. He was a good governor and fairly conservative. Marsha was just trash all around.

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Well I will. 

They’re not insane if you’re American and know how these people think. Many people feel like him. 

Well yes you can, im just trying to have a conversation to understand and I feel like I can have a decent conversation with you..

What he said is the mainstream opinion of republicans, moderates, and alot of democrats. Even the media mentions this sometimes. I think the over reaction is because because hes a pop star father? I would understanding if people accused him of being a privileged rich republican who hates illegals and the working class. Because that is accurate description of what he said.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well yes you can, im just trying to have a conversation to understand and I feel like I can have a decent conversation with you..

What he said is the mainstream opinion of republicans, moderates, and alot of democrats. Even the media mentions this sometimes. I think the over reaction is because because hes a pop star father? I would understanding if people accused him of being a privileged rich republican who hates illegals and the working class. Because that is accurate description of what he said.

That's basically what people are saying though. 

It's not really an overreaction. I think people just wouldn't expect Taylor Swift's father to think like that. But it's not that uncommon. 

Archived