Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor exposes her Dad as a Racist Republican

Kimmo

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I guess, but that's not racism...

It feeds into the systemic racism we have though. Racism is way more complex than what most people think. Immigrants is no longer a word used for white people. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

That is hating and blaming the poor which is horrible by itself. Its not racist though.,

It suggests that alot of his taxes are spent on illegals through social programs. Its false and stupid, but not racist. This is basic mainstream republican talking points.

I think people are too obsessed with wanting to label Taylor Swift a racist republican white supremacist and they fantasize about it. Even white nationalists fantasize about this! very creepy

Yes it is. Immigration is now a race issue if you actually look at the facts.  Unless you believe that Melania should be in a cage like the others? Then cool, you're right. But she isn't. There's a reason why only brown people are being targeted. Also, people want to think that all of our taxes are going to undocumented people, but they really aren't. They're definitely going towards killing children in the MENA region and here in the States. Which is ironically not a pro-life "basic mainstream republican talking point"... You need to educate yourself on what racism is in 2019. Have you ever spoken with a group of black, brown, and other PoC leaders to learn about the system?

Also, they're called undocumented immigrants, not illegal. Especially since you're triggered by "racist" and "white supremacist" terms being used on Republicans. Use the right terms please. Just like GGD is an LGBTQ+ supported place, we use the terms that are correct.

And people here aren't calling TS a racist... THAT'S obsessive, whataboutism, and baiting if anything. You want people to say that so your side doesn't feel at fault. If people are, then it'll easily be called out. And the left always does..

zakariah

we been knew tbh, also it’s not taylor’s problem, to those who are blaming her

Ziggy

This took a hot minute to understand lol

so basically her dad is a crazy racist but this was only found out because she jokingly called him out on social for something else unrelated?

geopang
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

@geopang Laughing at ignorance isn't an argument here. It's sad.

Sorry that truth and facts are ignorant to you

53 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yes it is. Immigration is now a race issue if you actually look at the facts.  Unless you believe that Melania should be in a cage like the others? Then cool, you're right. But she isn't. There's a reason why only brown people are being targeted.

Taylors father talked about his taxes being spent on illegals through government programs, he did not talk about children in cages. Melania is an American citizen, shes a legal citizen that Taylors father dont mind paying his taxes on. 

54 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Also, people want to think that all of our taxes are going to undocumented people, but they really aren't. They're definitely going towards killing children in the MENA region and here in the States. Which is ironically not a pro-life "basic mainstream republican talking point"... You need to educate yourself on what racism is in 2019. Have you ever spoken with a group of black, brown, and other PoC leaders to learn about the system?

You keep telling me to educate myself on issues I already agree with you on. I did say in  my comment that tax payer money is not going to illegals. And I am educated on what racism is which is why im commenting, but I dont agree with white privileged 1st world countries woke version of racism in 2019.

57 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Also, they're called undocumented immigrants, not illegal. Especially since you're triggered by "racist" and "white supremacist" terms being used on Republicans. Use the right terms please. Just like GGD is an LGBTQ+ supported place, we use the terms that are correct.

I did not know that term is offensive or wrong as I live in the Middle East, but I see everyone here using that term even on TV. And I am not against calling republicans racist so how did u come up with the conclusion that im triggered by that? lol

1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

And people here aren't calling TS a racist... THAT'S obsessive, whataboutism, and baiting if anything. You want people to say that so your side doesn't feel at fault. If people are, then it'll easily be called out. And the left always does.

My side? what side is that? id like to know.

Whispering

Like a lot of millennials, Taylor has a parent/parents she strongly disagrees with politically.

Luckily, my Mom sees right through crazy ass Trump... but one side of my family is very religious and supports the orange “chosen one”. 

You can choose your friends, but not your family. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, geopang said:

Sorry that truth and facts are ignorant to you

Which facts? Care to share? 

Oriane

I don't get it. Was his account public before it got deactivated ? If so, I'm sure fans would have known about this before, right ? :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived