💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it True that Britney Spears Wanted Femme Fatale to be an R&B album?

27monster27

Featured Posts

BabyMario44
7 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i love FF the way it is but an R&B album woulda been so good

Yea right

I STAN FOR TALENT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I am actually happy that this thread got bumped because I have had a new question surface about this album. I now know that it was supposed to be an R&B/Urban album, but I want to know about the songs. Does anyone have or can provide a comprehensive list of songs that were intended for the original concept? I know what some of them are like Pleasure You, Sorry Adam, Changes, etc, however I want a comprehensive list that is a bit easier to go off of.

he/him/his

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I am actually happy that this thread got bumped because I have had a new question surface about this album. I now know that it was supposed to be an R&B/Urban album, but I want to know about the songs. Does anyone have or can provide a comprehensive list of songs that were intended for the original concept? I know what some of them are like Pleasure You, Sorry Adam, Changes, etc, however I want a comprehensive list that is a bit easier to go off of.

http://britneyspearsmedia.ru/audio/demos-unreleased/ this unreleased collection has demos sorted by era and in the demos collection there are also some Femme Fatale demos

Thats the best list i could think of

Musery

27monster27
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

http://britneyspearsmedia.ru/audio/demos-unreleased/ this unreleased collection has demos sorted by era and in the demos collection there are also some Femme Fatale demos

Thats the best list i could think of

Thanks. This does seem a bit better than some of the other ones that I have seen. :)

he/him/his

Archived