Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[Insert Album] Was Ahead of It's Time

Davian

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Blackout is an album which still sounds somehow fresh surprisingly even 12 years later, so yeah.

Are you kidding me? Blackout sounds much tackier than ARTPOP does. You can’t possibly believe that songs like Freakshow, Gimme More, and Piece of Me sound more “fresh” than Donatella, G.U.Y., and Swine.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Bionic sounds dated :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Tbh I think Good Kid Mad City by Kendrick would’ve sold SOOOO much better in 2019 than it did in 2012/2013. 

It was widely acclaimed, and still successful, but it would’ve probably been the biggest album of this year had it been released now. 

Thats what happens with influential albums though, you release them, and 7 years later that sound becomes the dominant sound cause the world is unfair. :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Saint Gaga
8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Not ARTPOP when Donatella, G.U.Y., Swine etc. aged like milk during a hot summer day :toofunny:

Blackout is an album which still sounds somehow fresh surprisingly even 12 years later, so yeah.

GUY aged like fine wine.& Blackout aged like milk.Everything other than Gimme more & Break the ice sounds straight out of 2006.

McYves

Madame X

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

TheSlash

ARTPOP

OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES ( technically not, but many people still speak of the music "sounding like a blender" :neyde: )

Ew, David!

Saint Gaga
5 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Are you kidding me? Blackout sounds much tackier than ARTPOP does. You can’t possibly believe that songs like Freakshow, Gimme More, and Piece of Me sound more “fresh” than Donatella, G.U.Y., and Swine.

No lies detected.That album is so overrated.Thank god it's forgotten outside of gay community.Its recurrent sales & streams are tragic 

Davian
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Bionic sounds dated :selena:

Well... that I don't agree with:selena:

giphy.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

American Life 

Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

American Life:classy:

Oh yes definitely!! It may have done 'bad' commercially but it still sounds so fresh:bradley: The instrumentals are like nothing that was out there in the early 00's:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

River

Richard X Presents His X-Factor Vol. 1

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Widows Kiss

Everyone saying ARTPOP... not when it sounded dated on arrival. :saladga: ARTPOP was behind of its time.

Archived