💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little monsters get your life !

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I'm not saying engage in dumb fan wars or force yourself to like her work but...We need to do better as a fan base ,we jump to criticize her work just because we stay comparing  her aesthetic  to that of other artists, forgetting that gaga is the only artist that can be compared to gaga  , she has been setting the standard to be met since 2008 . I see a lot of us are scared to praise or even defend gaga online for the fear of getting her dragged,what does that even mean ? Shes arguably the biggest artist out there right now 

I'm just putting this out there in preparation for LG6 ,little monsters get your life ! We are here to support our queen not tear her down  , we need to show her radical support once that album drops we can not let ARTPOP happen again , unless we want another jazz album:oops:

On a serious note guys I keep getting told not to post this or that cuz "you'll get gaga dragged " and I'm sick of it .iv met so many amazing  people thanks to being part of this fanbase .we need to remind everyone that we are still  little monsters even though we have grown up and we need  to teach  the infant monsters the way it should be done  

If gaga post something ,like it , if she announces something ,hype it, if she released something ,stream it ......*drops mike*:lana:

Agree. This is how we should be.

1 hour ago, RenegAde2888 said:

unless we want another jazz album:oops:

I wouldn't mind: she 'd finish slaying the jazz heads and live her entire damn life singing standards (as per usual). 

Spoiler

Vegas J&P needs to come out on vinyl with liner notes and sleeves designs that'll show these new LP designers how it's supposed to be done :flutter:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Agree. This is how we should be.

I wouldn't mind: she 'd finish slaying the jazz heads and live her entire damn life singing standards (as per usual). 

Hide contents

Vegas J&P needs to come out on vinyl with liner notes and sleeves designs that'll show these new LP designers how it's supposed to be done :flutter:

:lana:yeah  they need to come through 

A jazz album rn will make some little monster unstan forever :messga:

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I only get my life if I have to battle for it first hunny. Get that fact str8 sewatty

Then Battle for your life henny:ohwell:

Magneto
3 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Then Battle for your life henny:ohwell:

Two queens tend before me. Prior to tonight you were asked to prepare a lipsynch to 'Bad Romance' by that rah rah b!tch...

Free my mind

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Two queens tend before me. Prior to tonight you were asked to prepare a lipsynch to 'Bad Romance' by that rah rah b!tch...

And I have one photo in my hand 

2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

we jump to criticize her work just because we stay comparing  her aesthetic  to that of other artists

You cannot compare haus labs with fenty beauty, i'm sorry but u have to stay objective 

2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

We are here to support our queen not tear her down

Everybody here loves Gaga idk what ur talking about

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

You cannot compare haus labs with fenty beauty, i'm sorry but u have to stay objective 

Everybody here loves Gaga idk what ur talking about

This is exactly the attitude we don't need  who even mentioned Fenty :saladga:

brucee

I'm here for it. 

We must remember that art is not something that is supposed to be forced. You like it, stare at it, devour it, wear it, you  don't, just..... Just don't listen, move on. 

I don't listen to some artist because their music is not my taste, or not my generation, but that doesn't mean I can't once in awhile listen to it if it's in the radio, I won't suffer from that so why spending time trying to drag it down ?

'bad' art is inoffensive, so if you don't like it, don't spit on people's enjoyment. Don't buy it, let it sink to oblivion.... Seek for the light....

And yeah, uh, remember that this is Lady --- Gaga, a girl who's writing songs, since she's a baby, with absolute hear and culture, that always evolved and tried new things.... So  think again before criticising her. have you noticed that jazzy piano on the second verse of Sinner's Prayer ? The tastiness of all that, the ultimate tenderness and the nostalgy of long nights partying with your best friends in Hey girl ??? Those were Dope and kinda misunderstood by fans so for example I think like... We can miss the good things in art if we don't understand it. It's a vague point cause I'm tired, don't slay me (or do)

That preachy b$etch

with love still.

hello hello baby.

RenegAde
2 hours ago, brucee said:

I'm here for it. 

We must remember that art is not something that is supposed to be forced. You like it, stare at it, devour it, wear it, you  don't, just..... Just don't listen, move on. 

I don't listen to some artist because their music is not my taste, or not my generation, but that doesn't mean I can't once in awhile listen to it if it's in the radio, I won't suffer from that so why spending time trying to drag it down ?

'bad' art is inoffensive, so if you don't like it, don't spit on people's enjoyment. Don't buy it, let it sink to oblivion.... Seek for the light....

And yeah, uh, remember that this is Lady --- Gaga, a girl who's writing songs, since she's a baby, with absolute hear and culture, that always evolved and tried new things.... So  think again before criticising her. have you noticed that jazzy piano on the second verse of Sinner's Prayer ? The tastiness of all that, the ultimate tenderness and the nostalgy of long nights partying with your best friends in Hey girl ??? Those were Dope and kinda misunderstood by fans so for example I think like... We can miss the good things in art if we don't understand it. It's a vague point cause I'm tired, don't slay me (or do)

That preachy b$etch

with love

Archived