Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little monsters get your life !

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
8 hours ago, brucee said:

I'm here for it. 

We must remember that art is not something that is supposed to be forced. You like it, stare at it, devour it, wear it, you  don't, just..... Just don't listen, move on. 

I don't listen to some artist because their music is not my taste, or not my generation, but that doesn't mean I can't once in awhile listen to it if it's in the radio, I won't suffer from that so why spending time trying to drag it down ?

'bad' art is inoffensive, so if you don't like it, don't spit on people's enjoyment. Don't buy it, let it sink to oblivion.... Seek for the light....

And yeah, uh, remember that this is Lady --- Gaga, a girl who's writing songs, since she's a baby, with absolute hear and culture, that always evolved and tried new things.... So  think again before criticising her. have you noticed that jazzy piano on the second verse of Sinner's Prayer ? The tastiness of all that, the ultimate tenderness and the nostalgy of long nights partying with your best friends in Hey girl ??? Those were Dope and kinda misunderstood by fans so for example I think like... We can miss the good things in art if we don't understand it. It's a vague point cause I'm tired, don't slay me (or do)

That preachy b$etch

with love still.

This!!

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:*pics up mic* until she serves again and stops doing hag **** NO :poot::madge:

A star is born was serve after serve after serve .met gala was the biggest serve ever served .haus lab ad is the best make up ad iv ever seen ,she started teasing lg6 again what more do you want ?:selena:

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

A star is born was serve after serve after serve .met gala was the biggest serve ever served .haus lab ad is the best make up ad iv ever seen ,she started teasing lg6 again what more do you want ?:selena:

TO YOU:poot: also how long you been a fan sis? Like I'm talking long lasting serves 

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

TO YOU:poot: also how long you been a fan sis? Like I'm talking long lasting serves 

How  does that even factor into this coverstion anyway for your information I've been a fan since 2008 during her first single just dance  

What do you even mean by long lasting serves :selena:

Archived