💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr. S Reviews Taylor's 'Lover' Album

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

Hey all, Mr. S is back with more tea, this time about Taylor's new album... 

Below is his review/descriptions, just copied and paste, as I can't link because ATRL is locked currently.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I Forgot That You Existed is a poppy midtempo with minimal production but still quite catchy. Lyric wise, it's a great opener 

2) Cruel Summer is a pop song, with elements of electro and retro vibe. Sorry to say it's overhyped

3) The Man is a BOP! It's still Taylor but but elevated, interesting, and super catchy production 

4) I Think He Knows is layered in minimal beats and have a big climax towards the end 

5) Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince can be a track off Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. It Sounds like Halsey and Lana mixed together, swag and ethereal, the piano, the thumping drum, and vocal layering. One of the highlights 

6) Paper Rings is a fun country pop song, super fast super upbeat, you can hear a little bit of ME! here so..... 

7) Cornelia Street sounds like a dream, so sweet. The song has a great building to the chorus with electro pop sound 

8) I Think He Knows is quite basic. So does Death By a Thousand Cuts. Song is overproduced in some parts. 

9) London Boy is quite cute and fit the album perfectly, some part a bit corny though 

10) Soon You'll Get Better is really beautiful, it's a country ballad song. She sings this beautifully, wow, it reminds me of her debut. This is the Taylor I love 

11) False God has some beautiful saxophone, a dreamy and romantic production. She tries to pull some sexy vocal here 

15) Afterglow has amazing production, it sounds spacious, retro, thumping, airy. The electric guitar in the background sounds so good. It's a midtempo but so catchy. She should make a whole album like this. 

16) it's Nice to Have a Friend is a cute song, with folk elements. The production is mixed with vocal harmony, horn, bell 

17) Daylight shines with a beautiful synth aided by gated reverb and some echo, it screams electro sound 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga
1 minute ago, Hades said:

London Boy was my most anticipated track. :selena: Ugh...

all the Cruel Summer stans are going to be pressed too with his comment 

JustinLovesGaga
Just now, Edonis said:

Quick, someone spam him about LG6 :poot:

my thoughts exactly ...  :huntyga:

I really need to make an ATRL so I can put in some WERK 

Widows Kiss
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Quick, someone spam him about LG6 :poot:

1 minute ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

my thoughts exactly ...  :huntyga:

I really need to make an ATRL so I can put in some WERK 

He doesn't respond to Monsters anymore. :applause:

JustinLovesGaga
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

I wonder why not :oprah:

Widows Kiss
Just now, JustinLovesGaga said:

I wonder why not :oprah:

Because ATRL Monster kept harassing him after the mess in March-June.

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

And probably with good reason :applause:

FfFfFfFF

It sounds like it's going to be cohesive, a lot of the songs are linked to being minimalistic and a lot to being romantic. Seems very believable and I'm lowkey interesting to hear it.

Omg!!! This has me so excited! Country pop? YAS! :firega:

Archived