Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor to Re-record Her Discography

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

Music superstar Taylor Swift plans to go back into the studio to create new masters for her classic songs, to offset a blockbuster deal that put earlier versions in the hands of music mogul Scooter Braun, she tells Tracy Smith in an interview for CBS SUNDAY MORNING. The interview will be broadcast Sunday, August 25 (9:00 AM, ET) on the CBS TelevisionNetwork.

Braun, a talent agent with whom Swift has had a contentious relationship, recently bought the right to Swift's masters - and more - when his company acquired Scott Borchetta's Big Machine Label Group in a deal reportedly worth $300 million.

In an in-depth interview that features Swift at home, in the studio and much more, the chart-topping singer-songwriter tells Smith she found out about the deal "when it was online" and that nobody in her inner circle knew of the pending deal. Big Machineofficials see it differently.

Smith asks Swift about re-recording the past songs as a way to regain control of her master recordings.

"Might you do that?" Smith asks.

"Oh yeah," Swift says.

"That's a plan?" Smith asks.

"Yeah, absolutely," Swift says.

Swift opens up to Smith about her songwriting process, growing up in the business, addressing her haters in music, her insecurities, her life today and much more. Smith is also behind the scenes for the creation of Swift's new music video and for the release of her new song.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Taylor-Swift-Plans-to-Re-Record-Her-Earlier-Songs-20190821

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

She’s gonna pull a JoJo, we have to STAN :tony:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ryusei

Please dont let this be fake news. I‘d die for new versions of her old songs :giveup: 

Musery

ZiggyZiggs

OH ****!!

If she plays it right, and market it properly she’s got another 5 No.1 albums (If they’re counted separately?)

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Please dont let this be fake news. I‘d die for new versions of her old songs :giveup: 

Her soft voice has improved so much over the years, I'm so excited :giveup: 

LateToCult

YASS adult Taylor singing Love Story, Teardrops On My Guitar, Our Song!!!!! :woot:

I was riding shotgun, with my hair undone, in the front seat of his car, he’s got a one-hand feel, on the steering wheel, the other on my heeeaaaart.

:legend:

Archived