💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor to Re-record Her Discography

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Wasn't Grimes supposed to do the same thing?:confused: 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can release one album every few months. For example, she re-records her first album and releases it in november, second album comes march next year, the third in july and so on. It'll be more impactful and it'd give her room towork in the remasters.

Kindness rules all.

Pop Music

I'm so ****ing happy about this. I can't wait to hear almost 30 year old taylor sing cold as you and the outside 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

Just to be clear, she's not gonna vocally re-record anything. She's gonna change the mastering a little so that it's technically a new song so she can keep it.

Uhm ... no. She cannot use any of the components of the original songs since she does not own them, for legal purposes she has to re-record everything, vocals and instrumentals included.

10 minutes ago, Poker said:

She can release one album every few months. For example, she re-records her first album and releases it in november, second album comes march next year, the third in july and so on. It'll be more impactful and it'd give her room towork in the remasters.

That sounds a bit tiresome tho. I feel like releasing a "collection" would make more sense or maybe aligning the releases with the album anniversaries.

Tyler1992

God I love Taylor’s pettiness! 

If Gaga re-recorded her songs I would love her to do Alejandro like how she did it at Citi Field with the ALEEEEAAAAANDRO 

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I'm so ****ing happy about this. I can't wait to hear almost 30 year old taylor sing cold as you and the outside 

I KNOW!

I want Picture To Burn to come through with new levels of pettiness that reads like TIWWCHNT

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MonSwiftAnton

I love it! She's the b*itch and she's well aware. 

But what would happen to the music videos?

holy ****! that's amazing, I'm so happy about it. SO much work to re-record but it'll be so worth it for her

crisTEAne

wow, taylor is that bitch. i'm becoming such  a swiftie, omg. :tony:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SHALLOW

What about her old recordings? Will they still be available to stream? Will Scooter still profit from them?

Cool. It'll be a tiresome process, but nevertheless it's fun for fans plus it at least gives some sort of freedom back to her older material.

Jojo did it, and so can she.

3 points in and ready for more

11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What about her old recordings? Will they still be available to stream? Will Scooter still profit from them?

My guess is that both will be available. I think that's the case with Jojo, also?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived