💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor to Re-record Her Discography

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Wow, JoJo did the same thing, and it really did improve her older songs from her adolescence :giveup:

This is gonna be a good chance for me to really dive into Taylor Swifts music... Lover is turning me into a can :giveup:

Edit: I meant FAN :fail::air:

End Racism Now

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

Imagine new versions of reputation, those would have more meaning after all this drama.

Also I would live for new versions of OOTW and style

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Teal Ambition
8 minutes ago, River said:

It would be weird because her voice is not the same, JoJo did that and there was a big different, the voice was more matured..

JoJo’s re-recorded songs sound absolutely flawless though! I really loved seeing how much her voice has matured 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Suspiria

This seems like a huge undertaking... will they also have to remake all the instrumentals?

whore
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is gonna be a good chance for me to really dive into Taylor Swifts music... Lover is turning me into a can :giveup:

a can? :blink:

Stephen

This is crazy :omg: will it be just her hits or ALL her songs? That will take a very long time. Surely her devoted fans will stream the new versions but what about the general public? Is Scooter powerful enough to hide/take attention away from the new versions or stop their release altogether? This is so interesting :gum:

River
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

JoJo’s re-recorded songs sound absolutely flawless though! I really loved seeing how much her voice has matured 

Yes I love the re-recording but in the first few listens and even now, it still feels like a different person, there's some kind of a different energy and maturity.

4 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It actually might sound nice. As much as I love Taylor Swift, Fearless, and even Speak Now, her voice has matured and sounds so much better, and it might improve one of my main gripes with those albums. 

We will have to wait and see, it's pretty interesting tbh

Like if Gaga would re-record Paparazzi it would be totally different.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Roboboy

Just to be clear, she's not gonna vocally re-record anything. She's gonna change the mastering a little so that it's technically a new song so she can keep it.

Considering how petty she is, I wonder if she’s gonna record them exactly like the originals, with no perceptive changes lol. 

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, River said:

Yes I love the re-recording but in the first few listens and even now, it still feels like a different person, there's some kind of a different energy and maturity.

We will have to wait and see, it's pretty interesting tbh

Like if Gaga would re-record Paparazzi it would be totally different.

True I agree! It’s going to be interesting to see how different its going to sound

I hope Scooter is ready to eat Ramen and downsize as this means that his 300M investment was in vain. 
ECg735-WWw-AE1-ox.jpg

Knew you'd make fun of me

dllcll

When she realizes the excellence of IDSB and releases it as the lead single for reputation 2.0 yup :lana:

III

Teal Ambition

I'd kill for the version of Love Story she played at the 1989 tour :diane:

Archived