news

Gaga for Allure Magazine Preview

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

The amount of reactions to the OP is more than I’ve seen for a while :vegas: hungry for makeup promo is great to see!

SharkmanthaC

Is there an article or just photos of her? Will she be on the cover and when does this come out so I can go buy several? :giggle:

she/her/hers

JazzGa

So that's where those super zoomed in and warped outtakes from this morning came from! :party: A great tease! Im hyped! Lubed n ready to 4 fashun mommy!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

I can just tell the photo on the right is going to be legendary :worship2: If you zoom way in you can see Gaga's profile facing left surrounded by a dark red, large, feathery (?) garment

gag.png

Ugh that 5 pixels of her face is slaying me already :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

zakariah

omg she looks so snatched, also this is probably for HAUS Labs promo because Allure is a beauty magazine

FameHookah
9 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I mean, it's probably time for you to get used to her getting fillers or just burn your card.

I was getting used to it but omg she looks so different in these photos 😭 like trisha paytas or something :deadbanana:

WTF is MDNA

gagannefrancc

i swear she resembles ariana when ari doesnt have eyeliner and minimal make-up, her hair isnt in ponytail and her face facing the camera in full front. :triggered:

beaublue
On 8/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, Kween said:

Can we get Gaga tries 9 thing she’s never done before?

Well one of those things could be RELEASE ALL THE STUFF SHE SAID SHE WOULD BUT SCRAPPED lmao

phantasmas
15 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I was getting used to it but omg she looks so different in these photos 😭 like trisha paytas or something :deadbanana:

14 hours ago, gagannefrancc said:

i swear she resembles ariana when ari doesnt have eyeliner and minimal make-up, her hair isnt in ponytail and her face facing the camera in full front. :triggered:

shes a true Chameleón :sis:

HeavyyMetalVenuss
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

shes a true Chameleón :sis:

machete-kills_416x612.jpg

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Archived