💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Theory: Lead single on September 13th

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

If you think about it, wouldn‘t it make complete sense to release the new single along with the Haus Labs launch on September 13th? This way the music and Haus Labs could promote each other. She could book some promo slots and promote both at the same time. Or she could for example use Haus Labs products in the music video and list all products used during the credits.

What do you think about this theory? 

Honestly, I personally do not want any commercial stuff that is ONLY supposed to sell and make money to get involved in her music/videos in any way :shrug: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Reid LePage
1 minute ago, Miky said:

Honestly, I personally do not want any commercial stuff that is ONLY supposed to sell and make money to get involved in her music/videos in any way :shrug: 

it'll take away from it being a LADY GAGA thing y'know? and it would be such a fraud thing to do.

actually now that i think about it, gaga is a bit of a money wh0re... :reductive:

Davian

I hope she doesn't promote them at the same time tbh:poot: Imagine her in interviews: But the true inspiration is my new make up line, which is available now! And then continues to talk about the makeup line instead of the music.:huntyga:

Of course it could work but idk about it.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

it's literally not going to happen, gaga is not that smart

Rude!

FfFfFfFF

Just like how LG6 and ASIB were supposed to be released at the same time  because ''they would promote each other and reach different audiences''. :poot:

4 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

it's literally not going to happen, gaga is not that smart

She is and the fact that will not do it will prove it. :spin:

5 minutes ago, Davian said:

But the true inspiration is my new make up line, which is available now! 

Dirrrty Ice Cream Foundation teas :poot:

Monster7

Theory: she doesn't release it until promo for Haus Labs is done. It drops the same day Enigma returns, she performs it at Enigma, record it and upload it to youtube as (lead name) Live

Davian
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Ugh iconic already:queenga::ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

ferretti

I don't think that makes sense. I think they can overlap, but I don't think she should split focus like that. They're very unrelated and I think mixing them up is confusing and worsens each. I think focus on music for a month and then push Haus or vice versa, honestly.

disco stick tester, inquire within

dynamite

Ugh no I don't want her music associated with Haus Labs 

Everyone can leave the makeup, but we all want her music 

...Unless you're a Jostanne who only listened to the album for the first time yesterday :sure:

davflz

Releasing Haus Labs now is really odd anyway. I feel like it would have been a better strategy to announce & sell her makeup after/ while LG6 is being promoted. That way the majority of her fanbase wouldn't be annoyed at the makeup and through the music hype Haus Labs would probably sell better also. She could even have made the makeup themed after the album aesthetic and used product names to tease upcoming songs/ lyrics and stuff :saladga: 

But whatever I guess :huntyga:

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

buy me eggs perfume:fan:

Archived