Favourite YouTuber?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

bonappetit_it-s-alive-with-brad-brad-and-claire-make-doughnuts-part-1.jpg

These two + Chris
Brad could like... make me his glazed Donut :bradley:

350?cb=20161125223919

Obviously+since+the+shotgun+only+does+9+damage+longbeachgriffy+_0d940c4832b2e7f9c1f5bcfd2165a498.jpg

mamrie_hart_-_robin_roemer_-_h_2017_0.jpg

tumblr_pudxznyNWX1qkl5tno2_500.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

e280448d436008a8a600735ce95e3530.jpg

latest?cb=20190809235534

AGF-l7-EfKAIHQgkj8CmjkuoHsCDmbXo1IxpGc-t9Q=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Primitive_Technology_logo.png

Others: The King Of Random ( :noparty: ), Tito The Raccoon, You Suck At Cooking, BlueWorldTv, Gronkh/HWSQ, JennaMarbles (without Julien :triggered: ), CaptainSparklez and some other Minecraft youtubers, Simply Nailogical and then there's other Science/Nature channels that no one seems to care about...

Used to be a fan of Shane Dawson, Colleen Ballinger, Joey Graceffa and the like as well, but that has fortunately changed and I'm no longer susceptible to their manipulative ways :teehee:

Stream The Love Invention

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Jenna Marbles is the only really popular Youtuber I can stand.

A lot of the others seem so disingenuous to me.

3 hours ago, kyanewest said:

HRHCOLLECTION

YES MA'AM!!! :tony:

No one else knows about her and it's a shame. She's honestly, wholeheartedly insane and I love her rants. I disagree with so many things she does and says but she's so fun to watch.

I also really love:

communitychannel

nisipisa

Drew Gooden

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Customzanotti
6 hours ago, tomsches said:

All of them are annoying and terrible and it's the most disgusting trend in our society that young people dont admire and look up to people who are talented singers, actors or sportsmen, but only care about dumb people who look into the camera and talk about **** and feel like they need to stream every piece of **** if their lives. 

How is being "talented" a valid reason to be looked up to? Famous people can be shitty influences as far as i'm concerned

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

gagaschickens

Joana Ceddia

Simply Nailogical

JennaMarbles (duh)

But I also like Ryan Higa's content, it's really original

Oh also safiya and me:ohwell:

I used to watch a ton more over the years. These are the ones that I still stand watching.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

imnotyourbabe10

The CupcakKe remix pages 

I don’t really follow anyone in particular  though 

tomsches
1 hour ago, Customzanotti said:

How is being "talented" a valid reason to be looked up to? Famous people can be shitty influences as far as i'm concerned

I mean.... how is being """talented""" NOT a valid reason to look up to someone? :awkney: I'd rather see young people be inspired by insanely talented people like Gaga, Freddy Mercury, Aretha Franklin, David Bowie etc.. people who have actually achieved cultural significance through the mastery of their talent as opposed to people who play videogames while you watch them, or who upload their fake reaction videos or who put on eye shadow. Now, I know that some extremely talented people dont have an appropriate lifestyle that people should look up to, but that's not the point. 

8 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Skinniest legends, the Dolan Twins?

tumblr_oychpyWRwH1r9my8co1_400.gif

Never heard of them but :v:

I'm probably wrong

Reality

Shane Dawson will always be one of my favorites. Right now I’m binge watching the Try Guys though :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, gag said:

No one else knows about her and it's a shame. She's honestly, wholeheartedly insane and I love her rants. I disagree with so many things she does and says but she's so fun to watch.

HRH is a ****ing I C O N omg :giveup:

She is so delusional, bratty, and unhinged and I LIVE FOR IT. 

whore

I’ve been following Shane Dawson for probably half of my life so I can’t even pretend to not know who he is. Also love Brian Jordan Alvarez, he’s a great comedian. His sense of humor is unlike anyone else’s I’ve seen, but it’s the most relatable to me. Reminds me of how I interact with my friends. I used to love Jenna Marbles when I was younger but I’ve kinda grown past her now :cryga:

Also love ScareTheatre, Night Mind, and other horror channels, including the infamous Meatsleep. 

2 hours ago, gag said:

I also really love:

communitychannel

nisipisa

Drew Gooden

OMG IM SHOOK U KNOW HER :messga:

I thought she was my special secret Youtuber i thought i was special i guess not :selena:

I love her rants, & i love her jewelery line although Ive heard that she buys this jewellery on a chinese store and its really cheap like 80 cents and that theres nothing special bout her line.

I found some dupes on etsy and the exact same stones lol

But i love her lifestyle she's literally goals 

Archived