💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What era is the new snippet from?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

LGNN said it’s old so I’m guessing it’s not from this year or last year. It’s hard though to think of the right time

My first thought was 2010/2011 for BTW, because of that BTW esq synth/bass in the background, and her vocals sound old enough to disprove any TF/TFM ideas.

But some people think it was made post BTW, maybe for ARTPOP, and this could also be true since there have been many leaks from 2012/2013 (meaning whoever was in control of these songs didn’t do a good job at keeping them secret). And there are also some people who think the production is by BloodPop, meaning it’s from 2016 or later. What do you guys think? Ps someone needs to leak the full ksksks 

It’s 100% LG6, otherwise it wouldn’t keep getting taken down. It also sounds brand new and doesn’t match the sound of other albums/producers IMO.

9 minutes ago, huttont said:

It honestly reminded me of her voice when she sang on The Simpsons in 2012

Are you getting confused with the fake snippet that’s going around that’s literally from the Simpson’s episode?

Edonis

Call me a  :flop: but I really think the "every nation" leak is new :flop:

Like, from this year or last year :flop:

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Call me a  :flop: but I really think the "every nation" leak is new :flop:

Like, from this year or last year :flop:

I think it’s the lead single and that it’s coming in September. That beat hook whew...it’s gonna smash.

huttont
24 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Are you getting confused with the fake snippet that’s going around that’s literally from the Simpson’s episode?

Is what you sent me the fake snippet or the one the OP is talking about?

I think the “Every nation...got me...” snippet sounds like her 2012 vocals

TINDER

Maybe it's a snippet from the once beloved FRANKENSTEIN' remember ????

I am tinder

Bloody hooker

I honestly believe it’s 2010-2012 Gaga. It has that BTW era vibe.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Concertaholic

It’s literally from LG6/Haus Beauty. I think this was originally supposed to be in the Haus Beauty video, the production even sounds similar. She probably saved it to release on the date Haus Beauty is officially released.

Edonis
19 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

It’s literally from LG6/Haus Beauty. I think this was originally supposed to be in the Haus Beauty video, the production even sounds similar. She probably saved it to release on the date Haus Beauty is officially released.

Receipts? I don't really hear the Haus Labs instrumental in this. 

Archived