Is Charlie xcx okay?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

“can’t stop crying”

”Feel so unstable” 

I think it’s safe to say she’s not... 

AJRocketMan

It’s probably outside personal problems that just amplify unfortunate criticisms she sees on the internet. And this is so interesting. She has NEVER been vulnerable before. She shoes away from her feelings.

Xoxo Adriana

this must be how Gaga feels every time she hears someone critique something she delivers or doesn't deliver...maybe that's why she's less interactive w fans than she use to be

whore

The “unstable” tweet is a lyric from “Gone,” but aside from that, clearly something is going on. I too can’t stand Troye Sivan but it hasn’t brought me to tears :toofunny:

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

this must be how Gaga feels every time she hears someone critique something she delivers or doesn't deliver...maybe that's why she's less interactive w fans than she use to be

I totally believe it's a big part of why she mostly stays of social media these days. It's not just the criticism imo, but that the criticism is amplified so easily on twitter. Can  you imagine her signing on and seeing hundreds of tweets dragging her for her dead aunt?

I also think singers stay off since they often get unfairly blamed for sh*tty stan behavior when stans cross the lines...and they are afraid if they interact with stans on social media to a certain extent that they'll get accused of encouraging them.

River

It's not the criticism, it's how this criticism is made, people don't know how to criticize without insulting the person.

It's really f-cked up.. lack of education.. mostly come from people who only feels strong behind the computer, they wouldn't say it in someone's face..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Babel

Let’s be teal, that’d probably be Gaga if she visited GGD and saw the “DeadAnne” “jokes”. 

TEETHTEETH

Vroom vroom... someone call 911!

This aquarius full moon is funking me up so I get her feels. Hopefully she is able to channel some of this energy into her creative persona. 

I've seen her early in her career and she can deliver a performance. Good or bad, her energies are stirring, her album is about to drop... maybe this will be a nuclear season for her :stalkga:

Archived