💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Question about Aladdin

Akiki

Featured Posts

Was I the only one a bit unsettled by how genie used Abu to perform a song. I found it so cruel. I know it isn't a real monkey but I was so uncomfortable when he used is magic on him.  The lil monkey seemed so in distress by the whole thing. 

RAMROD

:poot:  the animators decided it for comical expressions not to get offended with

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Was I the only one a bit unsettled by how genie used Abu to perform a song. I found it so cruel. I know it isn't a real monkey but I was so uncomfortable when he used is magic on him.  The lil monkey seemed so in distress by the whole thing. 

I seriously hope it's only you. :triggered:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Spartacus

I watched the first 20 minutes and had to stop (something I rarely do even if the movie looks sucky). It just looked awful to me and I wouldn't watch another second. :sick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:poot:  the animators decided it for comical expressions not to get offended with

I know that it was meant to be comical but I didnt laugh at all. I was disturbed, not amused. In the animated movie happens all the time and it is funny how they mess with him. But I felt the opposite in the live action

Glamourpuss

It shows you have empathy. I am a huge animal lover and hate seeing animals be exploited for films but I didn't see a problem with this unless I missed something. When he starts banging those cymbals, I thought it was hilarious. 

Regina George
23 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I watched the first 20 minutes and had to stop (something I rarely do even if the movie looks sucky). It just looked awful to me and I wouldn't watch another second. :sick:

The overreaction.. Strange considering this is one of the best live action Disney remakes - as majority of people who watched it say - it got A+ audience review. Seems it’s trendy to hate on Disney remakes lately even if it’s completely objective that they are not bad at all. :huntyga:

Spartacus
17 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The overreaction.. Strange considering this is one of the best live action Disney remakes - as majority of people who watched it say - it got A+ audience review. Seems it’s trendy to hate on Disney remakes lately even if it’s completely objective that they are not bad at all. :huntyga:

tumblr_phwx6tIYZe1xmo1c7o1_500.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived