💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Sony Stock Drops After News Break About Leaving MCU

RAMROD

Featured Posts

I...don’t know if this is a joke or not. Can’t tell if y’all are serious with your Spider-Man analyses and their impact on Sony...This is a tiny drop, not even 1%... this isn’t a drop in value, this is noise. 

Edit: if this is for real and this is how you’re evaluating stock prices...your money is safer in a savings account

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

I hear about superhero’s all day long. Can I please go to the gayest website on earth and have a break for just a moment?

Dancin
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

I hear about superhero’s all day long. Can I please go to the gayest website on earth and have a break for just a moment?

Gays can't like superheroes?:oprah:

hmmm

Reality
7 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Well you didn't have to click on the thread, hunny :reductive:

🖤👹

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wait what's going on?

Let me know what you find out cuz... I have no idea... :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SPARTACUS
17 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

The irony... since our fav thinks she's spiderman... :oprah:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, jylee said:

I...don’t know if this is a joke or not. Can’t tell if y’all are serious with your Spider-Man analyses and their impact on Sony...This is a tiny drop, not even 1%... this isn’t a drop in value, this is noise. 

Edit: if this is for real and this is how you’re evaluating stock prices...your money is safer in a savings account

If you read the article at all it is mentioned that it is  not big, but could be the first real economic indicator of how unpopular this schism between Sony and Marvel is with fans is what could be a threat in near future. In modern world where social media and people movement takes more control, Sony will want to take their steps carefully on their investors behalf.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig

I think they need to reconsider. Spiderman belongs in the MCU. PERIOD 

End Racism Now

Archived