Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

P!nk’s BT Tour makes $397.3 MILLION

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Three million tickets sold. Highest grossing tour by a women in 10 years. Second highest grossing tour by a woman of all time. Tenth highest grossing tour of all time.

P!nk saw what the gays were saying about her when she got the Vanguard two years ago and decided she had to put them in their place.  

None of our faves doing it like this.  :air:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Saw it twice and it was an absolute phenomenal show and she deserves everything good to come to her :flutter:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2School4Cool

Deserved!! She is unreal live, I’m desperately hoping for a tour DVD!!! No one does it better than her :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

I still need to catch up a LOT on Pink but I know she can pull off an amazing show as if it were nothing, slay! 

200.gif

S0436

She deserves that but it is economies of scale, playing so many shows will naturally generate higher revenue 

let it go eye roll GIF

Katharine Hepburn
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

She deserves that but it is economies of scale, playing so many shows will naturally generate higher revenue 

let it go eye roll GIF

Why do people spread hate whenever someone achieves something.

Pink worked very hard to do all those dates and has rave reviews. Not even a fan but glad she's silenced the haters

xoxo Joanne

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

let it go eye roll GIF

Well she brought in an average of 2.5 million dollars per arena. That’s way more than Gaga did in JWT. Plus none of the big touring girls like Beyoncé or Taylor were able to sell three million tickets. P!nk won. Let’s just accept that.  :poot:

WitnessEye

The tour looks good, she visited many cities and many people can reach to go to her shows near them... not like for example Madonna's theather tour or Lady Gaga's residency in Vegas 🤷‍♂️

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I still need to catch up a LOT on Pink but I know she can pull off an amazing show as if it were nothing, slay! 

200.gif

Where is that gif from omg :air:

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

the GIF button in the reply box when you try to type a reply :laughga:

Bloody hooker
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Skip to 5:30

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Well she brought in an average of 2.5 million dollars per arena. That’s way more than Gaga did in JWT. Plus none of the big touring girls like Beyoncé or Taylor were able to sell three million tickets. P!nk won. Let’s just accept that.  :poot:

I'll admit those numbers are impressive... but I genuinely don't get what draws people to P!nk. Her music is pretty generic and yeah she can sing, but she's used the "acrobat swinging on the roof" gimmick too often and its become boring :madge:  What does P!nk have to offer thats different to somebody else? 

But regardless, well done to her

End Racism Now

Archived