• Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Skip to 5:30

OMG THE FULL VIDEO I'M- :air:  

End Racism Now

29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'll admit those numbers are impressive... but I genuinely don't get what draws people to P!nk. Her music is pretty generic and yeah she can sing, but she's used the "acrobat swinging on the roof" gimmick too often and its become boring :madge:  What does P!nk have to offer thats different to somebody else? 

But regardless, well done to her

well go to one show and you‘ll know...

OT: a legend :applause:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Jadeykins

i really think everyone should see pink live at least once because she is amazing...she's totally unique in the world of pop...nobody else in pop is also in trained in aerial arts.....she does silks, she bungee jumps and flies around the stage all while singing live and her vocals are perfect. i don't get why people say she does aerial stuff too much....it's like saying beyonce dances too much...that's her art form. she's also hilarious and down to earth as a person 

Inferno

I don't really get it. Tbh. Nothing against P!nk personally, I think shes talented and I dig her vibe as a person for sure. But all this statistical success considering the consistently middling caliber of her output kind of baffles me.

Reject False Icons

Congrats to P!nk :excited:

It surely took it’s time in two years and look a the results, nobody expected it to be the second best-selling tour by a woman. She’s so well-appreciated in many more countries than USA, in Australia she’s is a monstrous concert force for example. 

But as far as I know she still hasn’t visited Latin America (she will do RIR) but I wished she could’ve gone here too, specially with one of her biggest tours yet. Please Pink, What about us? :(

BlingNotTheMusic

It's what she deserves. Still waiting on a Gaga P!nk collab :vegas:

RAMROD

That is so great! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mikolaj
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

She deserves that but it is economies of scale, playing so many shows will naturally generate higher revenue 

let it go eye roll GIF

This ... is not what economies of scale means.

Spanish Eyes

Excellent! I love her, and this is a HUGE accomplishment that really solidifies her rightful spot in the pop pantheon.

Inb4 pressed monsters complain about the number of shows...156. Y'all know The Monster Ball had over 200 shows, but I don't hear any complaints about that. 

Archived