opinion

Best No Doubt/Gwen Stefani song

JazzGa

Best Gwen Stefani song?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Don't sleep on the iconic 90s/noughties queen!! If you don't know all of these bops, then don't speak to me or my son ever again.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

Favorite No Doubt song is a tie amongst “Don’t Speak,” “Sunday Morning,” and “New”

Spoiler

Favorite Gwen song is a tie amongst “Serious,” “Yummy,” “Wonderful Life,” “Me Without You,” and “Lovable” 

Spoiler

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

beautiful, dirty rich :ally:

Haha yas. Remember that Poker Face parody that had the line "Gwen Stefani looks like she could be my sis"? :sis:

I like No doubt better than the work she did on her own, but her solo work is also pretty amazing. I remember listening to No doubt on my cassettes as a kid. Tragic Kingdom is def one of my fav album of all time, mostly due to nostalgia.

I always liked how hollaback girl is a big FU to Courtney Love calling her a cheerleader and a sell out in an interview. Then Gwen responded and slayed the charts with the song. Not saying it’s 100% true but I read that and heard it in a video I saw on Youtube and thought it was badass as F*ck

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Loeppke said:

Favorite No Doubt song is a tie amongst “Don’t Speak,” “Sunday Morning,” and “New"

Favorite Gwen song is a tie amongst “Serious,” “Yummy,” “Wonderful Life,” and “Me Without You"

I didn't know a lot of these songs, thank you for sharing! She is such a beauty queen :flutter:

JazzGa
Just now, dynamite said:

Why is What You Waiting For not on this list? :gum:

Because there were only 9 spots + "Other" :cryga:

There were some good 1's that barely squeaked off the list

DonatellaPop
1 minute ago, Pops Wife said:

Haha yas. Remember that Poker Face parody that had the line "Gwen Stefani looks like she could be my sis"? :sis:

wasn't it christina aguilera looks like she could be my sis? anyways, iconic moment in the career of venetian princess :sis:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

whore
1 minute ago, Pops Wife said:

I didn't know a lot of these songs, thank you for sharing! She is such a beauty queen :flutter:

omg then I should be telling you not to speak to me or my sons ever again :stalkga:

Reginald

No Doubt used to be my absolute favorite band and Gwen used to be my #1  queen lol Can I select all of the above?!

No Doubt : Spiderwebs, Sunday Morning, Bathwater, Ex Girlfriend, Hey Baby, It's My Life, Don't Speak, Running, Settle Down, Push And Shove, Looking Hot and honestly every single song, b side, remix, or unreleased track.  Lol I used to eat,  sleep, and breathe No Doubt :lmao:

Gwen : LAMB is one of my favorite pop albums of all time.  The Sweet Escape is like a 5/10 for me bc there are some VERY cringeworthy filler songs ("Orange County Girl" lol). Annnnd I'll just pretend that her third solo album doesn't exist.

I REALLY want another No Doubt album though.

Archived