💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New Snippet of Britney ft Pitbull & Marc Anthony - I feel so free with you

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

shame this was never released, and who knows when we'll hear new Britney music again:noparty:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Just now, Inferno said:

Idk it depends on where you were at in the late 00s/early 10s? To anyone obsessively paying attention to pop back then as we do here today, it got annoying hearing him on literally everything, constantly on radio, etc. It was overkill. He defined cheap, along with a few others. Nowadays one can probably look back and just be like "oh yeah that happened" but to live it is another thing. Unless you did lol

I didn't really start listening to "What was cool" until like the summer of 2012 before I went into third grade. All I remember was that Pitbull kind of grew on my throughout the years with all the songs he was in, I'm A Freak, Fireball, I Like It, On The Floor, etc. I didn't really mind him :queenga:

2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

i need new britney music, even if it is a pitbull collaboration :laughga:

I know, its been 3 years. It feels like forever, i feel like anytime now she wants to return she can have a big comeback, the public are not used to seeing her away for this long so when she does return i feel the gp will definitely give her a chance, whether she releases in 1 months time or 2 years time she can have a major comeback if she wants. Like u say im here for anything from her, whether its a Pitbull collab or a ballad or a traditional sultry dance Britney bop i'm here for it, i just need the queen to return at some point. :lolly:

Inferno
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I didn't really start listening to "What was cool" until like the summer of 2012 before I went into third grade. All I remember was that Pitbull kind of grew on my throughout the years with all the songs he was in, I'm A Freak, Fireball, I Like It, On The Floor, etc. I didn't really mind him :queenga:

Wow (a) I feel old and (b) it makes sense that you'd have more positive/nostalgic thoughts of him. you were literally a child when he was crowding the space haha idk back then it was just like a lot of....loudness. everywhere. and pitbull doing one cheap song after another. i enjoyed some stuff at the time too dont get me wrong, some stuff was catchy, but it was also really tacky overkill. thus why people arent like all that positive in remembrance of. it was a moment, it lasted a very long time, now its passed lol

RAMROD

OMG, are these men trying to ganging up on JLo by using Brinni or what?!! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Inferno said:

Wow (a) I feel old and (b) it makes sense that you'd have more positive/nostalgic thoughts of him. you were literally a child when he was crowding the space haha idk back then it was just like a lot of....loudness. everywhere. and pitbull doing one cheap song after another. i enjoyed some stuff at the time too dont get me wrong, some stuff was catchy, but it was also really tacky overkill. thus why people arent like all that positive in remembrance of. it was a moment, it lasted a very long time, now its passed lol

Yeah I suppose, I mean at least it's pretty nostalgic :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, Big Brother said:

I haven't played this snippet yet, but If I'll hear "Mr. Worldwide" at the beginning I'm turning this s**t off.

Pitbull: "MR WORRLDDWIIDEEEE"

200.gif

TimisaMonster

Her voice tho is soooooo babyesque lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived