💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover approaching 1m pre-order

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Levine said:

The anticipation of this album is extraordinary

lol how? where? all the  single released prior the album flopped or were a non factor, where is the anticipation?

Call me delusional and stupid but I don't believe in those sales. 

Regular sales for her position in pop music right now would have been 350-400 k

Everyone knows that a Taylor album is a lot better than any of the singles and maybe that's why everyone is so hyped because we get to hear some amazing work and songs on the album compared to what might be out right now for some people.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga
6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Some of you guys are so stuck up. Gaga has NEVER been as big in the US as Taylor has been her entire career, it's really not that surprising that she consistently gets good sales, it's not like it came out of nowhere.

In response to your earlier comment, yes, you are delusional and stupid if you think those sales aren't real

Drag him👏👏

yes and
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You spell that 1-2 cha cha cha lady wrong :flower: 

In the US obviously, but not globally

or the rest of the world doesn't exist and only states matter? lol 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
17 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

It'll not drop below 100k in its second week, which is 20x bigger than the 2nd week sales of Madonna,Katy & Beyonce.

What's the point set her against Madonna or Katy? lol 
Taylor was 5 times more successful recently than all of them. You should match her with Sheeran, Adele and Billie Eilish (as for now) but not the rest. 

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

In the US obviously, but not globally

or the rest of the world doesn't exist and only states matter? lol 

Why come with this tho, it's not even serious response. Is it confidence issues? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Saint Gaga
3 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

What's the point set her against Madonna or Katy? lol 
Taylor was 5 times more successful recently than all of them. You should match her with Sheeran, Adele and Billie Eilish (as for now) but not the rest. 

Because you were waiting for the biggest fall, weren't you?? 

That means,even if it's second week drop is +90%, it will be still bigger than that of all those ladies I mentioned.  

yes and
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why come with this tho, it's not even serious response. Is it confidence issues? :diane:

Sorry, my bad :huntyga:

yes and
17 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Because you were waiting for the biggest fall, weren't you?? 

That means,even if it's second week drop is +90%, it will be still bigger than that of all those ladies I mentioned.  

All these ladies are flop. It's  worthless comparison. :saladga:
Will she be bigger than them? Yes. 
But will she be bigger than Sheeran and Adele on the second week? It's hardly possible, sis. :huntyga:

Mana Mahad
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

If she does more than 300k I'll be suprised. Cause nobody else can do that anymore

4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

250-300k

5 hours ago, Boris2 said:

400 - 500 (150K pure) 

giphy.gif

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

All these ladies are flop. It's  worthless comparison. :saladga:
Will she be bigger than them? Yes. 
But will she be bigger than Sheeran and Adele on the second week? It's hardly possible, sis. :huntyga:

She'll sell bigger than Ed definitely.His last album sold 170k first week & 70k 2nd week💀💀💀

& we all know Adele is the biggest album seller among all the pop girls. Only Taylor matches up to her,& all other ladies will look like flops compared to Adele.so we're fine

Mana Mahad
50 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

We are waiting for one of the biggest drops on the second week :poot:

No sweetie no 

1 hour ago, Levine said:

lol how? where? all the  single released prior the album flopped or were a non factor, where is the anticipation?

Speak now sold 1,1M copies first week and the lead mine underperformed and others singles missed the top 10.

TayLORD is an album seller. 

Versace
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Ok I could easily argue against this

but instead let me ask you a fair question , take a look at the site you're currently on and see how many Taylor Swift threads have been posted in the last week alone. Exactly. Its safe to say that behind Gaga's releases, GGD anticipates Taylor albums the most.  So you asking where is the anticipation when it's right in front of you is a mood :bradley:

Also leave it to a GGD member to call songs that debuted at #2 flops :lolga: 

I wish Gaga would flop then :giveup:

Spock

The way she keeps WINNING :applause:

the fumes in here already :applause: 

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond

I opened this thread thinking "How is this possible? This is the least hyped, least anticipated Taylor album to date" then I saw that it meant "approaching 1m global sales." Oh, how the mighty have fallen. From selling 1m in the US in her debut week for 4 consecutive albums to being just under 1m on a world scale. This is truly going to be her biggest flop. But I don't get it, why wasn't it pushed harder? Me! was promoted decently but when it failed to go #1, her team should've pushed YNTCD much harder but instead, we get one solitary promo performance, no push for The Archer and Lover only gets put out a mere week before the album with no video yet. It's like they want her to fail. I'm also shocked she didn't put out concert tickets pre-album because she could've done with some blind sales at this rate. It'll be interesting to see how the album cycle plays out from here on in because if Lover fails, this era could be cut shorter than any Taylor era we've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Ok I could easily argue against this

but instead let me ask you a fair question , take a look at the site you're currently on and see how many Taylor Swift threads have been posted in the last week alone. Exactly. Its safe to say that behind Gaga's releases, GGD anticipates Taylor albums the most.  So you asking where is the anticipation when it's right in front of you is a mood :bradley:

Also leave it to a GGD member to call songs that debuted at #2 flops :lolga: 

I wish Gaga would flop then :giveup:

GGD anticipating something is very different from the billions of people who aren't part of our site, obviously. GGD anticipates stuff from artists that never sells. Constantly. And when it comes to songs going to #2, while that looks good purely from a  numbers perspective, what matters is how much the songs sold and how much they were liked and are still being talked about. Me! fizzled right out in weeks and people talked about YNTCD for about a week. Both songs dropped massively and only her fanbase seems to care about them right now. Look at these songs views and likes compared to the stuff from 1989 and even Reputation. Yeah, her subscribers are growing every year and yet her new stuff doesn't achieve the same/more views and likes? A song is a flop if it doesn't sell much, freefalls in the charts and isn't well liked or remembered. At Taylor's level, she shouldn't be having lead and sophomore singles that flop this bad. If it doesn't smash at the level she's at, she's in big trouble. I've seen it happen before.

Archived