Mana Mahad

???  

74 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Yes i force myself to like every gaga song
    • No i'm objective

Featured Posts

Mana Mahad

The tittle says it all are you a delusional stan or you can be objective about GaGa? 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01

I thought I was delusional because I loved every album of hers, until the Joanne came. Then I realised I'm objective

buttsicle

I'm definitely objective :huntyga: I didn't like Hey Girl when I first listened to Joanne but now I love ha.

Sinner's Prayer though... I still don't really like ha :ally:

WOOHOO YAHAA

RAMROD

So just because someone enjoys her music and never complains, they are delusional? :sharon:

That is just trying to justify your dislike on something tbh, lbr :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF

''Delusional fan'' makes me think more of the kind of people that believe every single rumor and think LG6 must be coming soon every time she posts a story of herself eating dinner than the ones that force themselves to like her songs. 

like pretending like we know what someone would and wouldn't do behind closed doors despite allegations and that they're actually really kind and sweet? :ally:

I'm objective but biased :gayhat:

KatherinePierce

I am objective. I think she should’ve never made BTW(album). She was biggest pop star back then. If she made another dance pop album like TFM she could’ve been more bigger and more succesful

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

I am objective. I think she should’ve never made BTW(album). She was biggest pop star back then. If she made another dance pop album like TFM she could’ve been more bigger and more succesful

What are you even saying

giskardsb

Many on GGD are objective in a quiet way without feeling the need to make an issue with everything they don’t like or throw a bunch of negative energy into the forums. 

The ones that scream loudest about being objective are also the most negative and bitchiest in general. 

RenegAde

I'm delusional , I always want her to win and be succesful .even though I may not really like a particular thing  I'll buy it  ,stream it  and do whatever i have to cuz I love her :bye:

LilyLark

I'm objective, even if I like 99% of Gaga's music. But I'm objective enough to see it's a bit deluded when people claim Gaga's going to outsell Taylor or something along those lines and that she's made some bad choices (what was she even thinking with Burqa and R. Kelly) over the years.

Andreu

I love Gaga with all my soul but I could make a very long list with things I dont like so no,I am not a blind fan

Phoebe Buffay
28 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I thought I was delusional because I loved every album of hers, until the Joanne came. Then I released I'm objective

basically this. :selena: also i'd like to add that i haven't "stanned" anything of hers for the last 3 years except the asib soundtrack and thats it.

Customzanotti

I do enjoy all her music, but some of her creative choices... were choices  :triggered:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Archived