1. 1. ???

• Yes i force myself to like every gaga song
    • No i'm objective

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

Well I’m not delusional but she just makes amazing music that is exactly what I like:oops: I love every single song, besides a couple unfinished unreleased:ally:

Of course I have ones I love more than others but doesn’t mean I don’t like/love the others.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

ChromeAngel

I’m pretty honest with myself. But when I listen to Gaga I  like to think of every single aspect of it. Like, if I know a song is important to Gaga it sort of makes me like it in a way. If it has a deep meaning for her then I appreciate it regardless. With Gaga it’s hard for me to not take every aspect of her life in to account because I literally invest most of my days thinking about her. With other artists it’s all about the song I’m hearing. I don’t care enough about them to dig deeper.

That’s why I love ARTPOP so much. Think about what she was going through during that time and how her life began to perfectly emulate the message of the album. The way that worked out was legendary. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I guess I’m delusional to be still waiting for Paparazzi/Telephone PT. 3

I don’t force myself to like every song but I oretty much like all of them except Boys Boys Boys.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Nightwing

No, never. I don't even really "stan" anymore; I just focus on my love for the music.

I can be upfront and honest about everything.

PartySick

Not a blind fan, I can see why some people don't enjoy Gaga.

However, I love everything she does :huntyga: from puke art to becoming a country music star.

🖤

KatieJudasGaga4

Some people on here call me delusional even though I don't like every single thing Gaga has done. Like Jewels N Drugs. It just isn't my personal taste. Also, some of the ARTRAVE outfits were questionable, but overall it was a fun tour! Also, I didn't like the Swine performance at SXSW and I thought the You and I VMA performance was kinda messy.

Babel

I’m objective. 

HausLabs is a disgrace to her legacy and these past few months has been painful for a fan. 

LG6 needs to come sooner so we can move on from IT. 

Woolfsmck
10 hours ago, Mana Mahad said:

The tittle says it all are you a delusional stan or you can be objective about GaGa? 

I over look negative aspect of everything unless the problem us worse than the good points..

Gaga has a balance of good and bad like everyone. 

Her good points drown out any negatives by a lot.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

OMonster

I think this community's objectivity was proved by its reaction to the Million Reasons music video, tbh.

subtext / fantasy

Archived