💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I really need LG6

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I feel like this album its take too long already. I know that maybe some of you don't think so.. but for me its really too long time.

I think that have already the lead single, the name of the album.

Gurl, give the think that I love.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

MaryJaneHolland

Same, I got so hyped for Grimes being in it, but this new snippet.... lowered my expectations :poot: 

Blackout19
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Go outside and play Pokemon Go 

Why? This is your life :hor:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

crisTEAne

you're way too cute to be dragged :bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

not a french fry

Omg cutie

social experiment gone wrong

FfFfFfFF

It is frustrating to wait so long but I usually forget in a few minutes. :oops: It gets better if you give in accept that is not coming soon. Imagine how disappointed were the users that were defensive to the idea that LG6 is going to be release in 2018 because 2018 radio is ours/ the Ellie photoshoot in comparison that the ones that didn't believe it. :trollga:

RAMROD

Are you sure you want it? What if it is nothing like you wanted it to be? What if it breaks your heart? Do you still want it? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ElfieMartini

I think what's happening is in Gaga's head, shes teasing us and were getting more exited, but really it's a little bit cruel. Every time she teases then she disappears for a while. I think I'd rather wait and be hit by a name or a single or a date than have all these little pictures of her in the studio or her telling us LG6 is being made.

We all know she likes to scrap ideas. For all we know the LG6 shes writing/recording today is completely different to the one she teased yesterday. The hype is slowly leaving her.

She needs to come back really soon. She hit us all with ASIB then brought HL off that hype. Anyone who ordered HL has to wait until September to get it. were waiting for everything. It's like she's trying to give us everything but nothings ready yet. Gaga and her team will be working really hard behind the scenes but we're not seeing that. We're all just waiting for what seems like forever.

I imaging some people will be bored of waiting soon. Not me tho. We Little Monsters have to stay strong and wait it out together. Thank Gaga we have gagadaily!!!!!

*Edit* realise this sounds mean and like I'm hating but I'm not. I really can't wait for LG6 I'm so exited and hope it will be as amazing as we all know it will be!

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

Archived