Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bobby threatens fan to take down new Gaga leak

Stef

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

The lengths people go for attention. I don’t believe this for a second.

The leak is real but the dm isn’t sksk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

quick, some ps genius measure the distances between the bubbles and the texts and see if they add up. :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The "corners" of Bobbys profile picture look kinda blurry, so the screenshot might be fake :lolga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

ImTired

So fake. :lmao:I dunno what's worse. Bobby's "Delete it fat" or this clowns "Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!"  :lmao:

Saint Chris

I'm not sure it's real, but it definitely sounds more like her than literally ANY of the other leaks..... maybe she's really coming....

Ryusei

oh my god "Delete the tweet now Jack" will become the new "You have been warned by Haroon"

Musery

Kimmo

Why is his phone on airplane mode but still able to get messages and have full WiFi? :oprah::oprah::oprah:

Hottie Detector

Infinity Wave

First of all, they cannot do anything to this person if he isn't the one who leaked the song.

Secondly, that's not how to handle a leak.

Thirdly, I think  that's obv fake.

Fourthly, if it's old, I really hate that people act like thisnis wrong, I mean it's old songs no one will hear about apart from us fans, and they won't in any way affect Gaga. So yeah, let the leaks rain on us!!!

Colourful

Economy

Obv fake...

But if it was real... It would be an empty threat. No way Bobby could actually just get someone's IP and location lmao

Zander

I’d tell Jack to delete that to as I hope that track isn’t real because I don’t want it :selena:

JustinTrudeau

I forgot what site I was on, and got confused because I thought it was Bobby from Queer Eye judging by the title

:green:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived