58 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

400 - 500 (150K pure) 

giphy.gif

There are already like 225-250k downloads pre-order on iTunes alone :rip: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

She's gonna put her peers to shame again, not to the same extend as previous albums I think though but still pretty insane 

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

are you delusional or trolling ? 

If she does more than 300k I'll be suprised. Cause nobody else can do that anymore

End Racism Now

It would be SUCH a gag if she made it over 1M!!!! Literally insane, queen of the decade, for sure the #1 artist this decade. If not I still think it'll do at least 700k bc fanbase + massive streaming

Mana Mahad
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If she does more than 300k I'll be suprised. Cause nobody else can do that anymore

HDD reported 225-250k preoders on iTunes alone and like 500k phyiscal so arround 700-800k pure sales and 1M sps :rip: 

Hades
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's not Billie Eilish or whatever her name is to sell 250K sis she always sold X3 the number you posted. :laughga:  It'd be a flop for her standards. :lolly:

doppelganger

In the HOT200 ; 700k SPS. It'll have a good debut thanks to SPS and TEA, but pure sales will be way lower due to declining sales climate

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Hades said:

She's not Billie Eilish or whatever her name is to sell 250K sis she always sold X3 the number you posted. :laughga:  It'd be a flop for her standards. :lolly:

ASIB only done that though

End Racism Now

Mana Mahad
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

ASIB only done that though

did you read my post about the official itunes preoders and we all know taylor is a bigger seller than gaga. 

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, Hades said:

Billie's album debuted with 313k though and without a big hit.

Archived