๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Snippet?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Weasel

For people saying it sounds like a BTW demo. It sounds more like a Joanne outtake to me. In the first half you hear this scream sounds that reminds me a lot of something Bloodpop would add. Sort of like he did in A-Yo. It's also very in line with the more up tempo songs like A-Yo itself with a bit of a disco influence such as Perfect Illusion.ย 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

Itโ€™s Gaga, and thatโ€™s an old song. It was leaked by the same person who leaked "I donโ€™t want your love" a few days ago

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

sillynate
2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Itโ€™s Gaga, and thatโ€™s an old song. It was leaked by the same person who leaked "I donโ€™t want your love" a few days ago

Got a link for that?

ydnmnme
13 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Got a link for that?

If you mean previous leak, itโ€™s here:ย 

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Illuminati
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

For people saying it sounds like a BTW demo. It sounds more like a Joanne outtake to me. In the first half you hear this scream sounds that reminds me a lot of something Bloodpop would add. Sort of like he did in A-Yo. It's also very in line with the more up tempo songs like A-Yo itself with a bit of a disco influence such as Perfect Illusion.ย 

It's definitely from BTW and it's probably produced by Garibay

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

:(. I liked the BTW/Madonna/Bruce Springsteen with a twist of Europop vibe that was going on in the two snippets. But at the same time I'm glad nothing new has leaked....I could see legitimate leaks possibly hurting sales and I bet it bothers Gaga if she doesn't authorize it and more so if it's new material and not old songs.

Monster7

OMG it's actually HER:udidnt:

Edit: me reading the 'it's a demo from BTW' comments when I thought it was new music related

Sad Golan The Insatiable GIF by FOX TV

RenegAde

On a serious note this sounds like something from born this way it even sounds like fashion of his loveย 

ferretti

I'm not sure this isn't new. I feel some "Battle for Your Life" teas.

Either way, sounds like a smash. Release it, release LG6, release this pain - I NEED MUSIC.

caffeine GIF

disco stick tester, inquire within

gagzus

New or old, itโ€™s new music to leak so Iโ€™m happy hopefully someone buys it from MusicMafia and we get it.

BTW is the only album not a single demo (besides BTW the song) has leaked so more of her 80s/early 90s vibeย music is welcome

Infinity Wave
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

New or old, itโ€™s new music to leak so Iโ€™m happy hopefully someone buys it from MusicMafia and we get it.

BTW is the only album not a single demo (besides BTW the song) has leaked so more of her 80s/early 90s vibeย music is welcome

We have a BTW demo?? Link pleaseeeeeeย :party:

Colourful

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived