Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Snippet?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
16 hours ago, Inferno said:

The vocals straight up sound like born this way era gaga, the production clearly garibay esque. Nothing about these leaks sound contemporary or even remotely close to bloodpop. They're not clean enough to be so.

"straight up"

"clearly"

"not clean"

giphy.gif

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
On 8/20/2019 at 5:27 PM, Inferno said:

No wtf lol ray of light has such a specific serene quality to it. It's cerebral and the production, even on the title track, is very glacial and precise. These gaga leaks have garibay written all over them. Maximal and loud evolutions of Gaga's 4 on the floor vibe. Like how is anyone getting ray of light I do not understand essplain, essplain y'all . Any Madonna vibe is purely born this way era type refs, that center more on like express yourself Madonna than Ray of light I mean lol

I’m actually getting the same vibes. Compare the pulsing rhythm in the background to the song “Ray Of Light.” Very trance inspired

JazzGa
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Why is the link broken!? :noparty:

14 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Can someone help me hear the snippet

1 hour ago, Lucisgaga said:

where art thou clip 

@Loeppke posted a YT link in another thread :party:

I know it says ARTPOP but it's the new one. Probably why it hasn't been sniped yet! :cryga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsMK3DBfClY

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

this sounds really like her 2015- vocals

just compare her voice in this to the "i wish you love" leak, there she sounds babysh, like monster ball vocals, here she really reminded me of the i want you love 2018, don't let me be misunerstood vocals

2 minutes ago, zino said:

this sounds really like her 2015- vocals

just compare her voice in this to the "i wish you love" leak, there she sounds babysh, like monster ball vocals, here she really reminded me of the i want you love 2018, don't let me be misunerstood vocals

Same GIF by Debby Ryan

Luke78619

@one5ten on twitter said it’s called “Stupid Love” by the looks of it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Inferno
On 8/21/2019 at 8:15 AM, JohnnyVersace said:

"straight up"

"clearly"

"not clean"

giphy.gif

I feel like all it takes are working ears and a general knowledge of Gagas discography to be able to hear the little nuances of Born This Way-ness here. Not to be that guy but "true fans would know"  :teehee::fan:

Inferno
On 8/21/2019 at 6:39 PM, Loeppke said:

I’m actually getting the same vibes. Compare the pulsing rhythm in the background to the song “Ray Of Light.” Very trance inspired

I just don't hear it. Ray of Light the song is so representative of that distinctive late 90s pseudo-rave sonic aesthetic. It had vague elements of trance but it was so much more like explosive and robust vs. trance's tendency for darkness or melancholia. What I get from this snippet is purely existing in the now, almost house-ish but that lowkey kind you'd hear at a rooftop bar. Even if theres trance vibes, I wouldn't immediately think of Ray of Light.

• 4 months later...
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived