💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Applause Appreciation Thread

misunderstood

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

I've been listening to it quite a bit lately and it gets me going right with the staccato synths. Should have smashed harder, but...you know - the strangeness that is the GP (dull-as-dishwater-dudes and duck-lipped chicks on Insta) didn't have a clue. :pole:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

HoneyB

Everything about that performance gives me chills:bradley:

It was like a big massive f*ck you to everyone during the ARTPOP era like oh, now y’all wanna say I’m over? Well guess what? I’m going out with a BANG:firega: easily one of her best performances!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Smother Em Eh

One of her best singles in my opinion. The Applause Era was a serve too. The amazing and creative music video, the performances (especially the VMA’s) & looks and even the iconic single cover! A song that truly delivered! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Luxe Ford

The lyric video allways give me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside . even though Shangela and...Courtney Act? ddin't get the lipsynch down.

I remember a lot of monsters thought the lyrics were alienating towards the GP, but to me, when an artist you love sings about how she's addicted to us all is like the greatest compliment ever. :worship2:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

RenegAde

I said it before and I'll say it again ,applause would have been next to bad romance if that era wasn't so messy 

matthieu

i will never ever forget when i first heard the song  

the applause era, one of my favorites

the mv, looks before and after the release, single cover, it really was something differant than she did before 

hot blondes in odd positions

Blackout19

My favorite lead single.

Everything about this was amazing.

This should have been the next Bad Romance.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Thump, thump.....thump thump)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Antonio

One of her best songs

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Infinity Wave

The song is amazing, it gives you chills and the nostalgia for that amazing summer when it dropped kicks in every time, and it's so amazing :sara:

And the video is a masterpiece, although she said she was given only a week and she didn't feel like she had the time to create a full artistic vision, the video still remains amazing imo :tony:

Colourful

Archived