• Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born OST
    • LG6

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I really hope LG6 will be her best one yet. 

Or you know, better then atleast more then half of her 5 albums. 

(TF, AP, J) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh

What's up with The Fame (Monster) and The Fame Monster

:air:

OT: The Fame Monster:lolga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

AJRocketMan

I’d like to think it hasn’t arrived yet. Hopefully LG6, LG7, LG8, and beyond are so good that any of them could be reasonably seen as her magnum opus.

KatherinePierce
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

BTW is the most “Gaga” one imo

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897f1e3fec461e5fcf2fc

No. She is famous for dance pop like TF/TFM. BTW isn’t dance pop and ıt’s flop compare to TFM

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

No. She is famous for dance pop like TF/TFM. BTW isn’t dance pop and ıt’s flop compare to TFM

Sure Jan.

BTW has multiple genres and it includes Dance pop. Also it doesn’t matter if it was a “flop” I’m talking about artistically it represents her more. Also TFM is overrated!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KatherinePierce
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Sure Jan.

BTW has multiple genres and it includes Dance pop. Also it doesn’t matter if it was a “flop” I’m talking about artistically it represents her more. Also TFM is overrated!

It’s not articstic. It’s loudy mess. Every song has the same boring concept.But TFM has different concepts and high quailty production. And everyone remebers her for TFM not BTW

TheQueenEnthusiast
25 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

It’s not articstic. It’s loudy mess. Every song has the same boring concept.But TFM has different concepts and high quailty production. And everyone remebers her for TFM not BTW

are you listening to the same album I am/we are? In the US MANY people remember her as the queer lady that shifted major attitudes with the album/single. Everyone knows Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, and You and I. Not to mention *some people* know of Hair, Judas, and Marry The Night which is reflected the charts at the time. BTW was NOT as big as TF, but people have to remind themselves.. the Fame era was just extremely massive. It's the one if I'm not mistaken the 2nd best selling era of the 21st century only behind Adele's 21. 

BTW had biblical allusions transfused it with empowering messages no other artist had dared to speak on. The album had some political commentary yet was full of bops. The tempo of the song in conjunction with the lyrics tell a story. BTW can be dissected but I'm pretty sure you're trolling lmaoo

Davian

For me personally it’s ARTPOP:tony: Igh this masterpiece never disappoints and is a true journey.

But objectively it’s Born This Way. It screams ‘Gaga’ and gives a great representation of her art.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Versace

The Fame Monster 

in 8 tracks she managed to accomplish what many albums could not.

TFM is her most cohesive body of work and denying that is delusional.

They can only exist together, the songs can never be appreciated as stand-alones nor can they belong anywhere else. The Fears of Fame concept is consistently woven into the songs, tying them together. The album covers honestly need to be in The Louvre or something. 

I can honestly say that every song on TFM is perfect, something I can't say for any of her other albums.

BTW is a tad overproduced and not as cohesive as you'd like to think. I think the only reason this site deems it as her best is due to the nostalgic memories. It's when her fandom peaked I feel. 

KatherinePierce
1 hour ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

are you listening to the same album I am/we are? In the US MANY people remember her as the queer lady that shifted major attitudes with the album/single. Everyone knows Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, and You and I. Not to mention *some people* know of Hair, Judas, and Marry The Night which is reflected the charts at the time. BTW was NOT as big as TF, but people have to remind themselves.. the Fame era was just extremely massive. It's the one if I'm not mistaken the 2nd best selling era of the 21st century only behind Adele's 21. 

BTW had biblical allusions transfused it with empowering messages no other artist had dared to speak on. The album had some political commentary yet was full of bops. The tempo of the song in conjunction with the lyrics tell a story. BTW can be dissected but I'm pretty sure you're trolling lmaoo

Many people know TEOG and You and I? Please stop. Only the fans knows them. Even some people knew TEOG but they didnt knew gaga sang it. And if the gp knew them they should’ve sold more. And ı am not the only one who dont like the album they were many bad reviews when the album first came. And they were about how the production is messy and the massage of the album isn’t genuie. And they were right. BTW single was great but rest of the album about being yourself was too much. 

TheSlash
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

opus magnus

:sharon:  It's Opus magnum or Magnum opus  :sharon: 

OT: The Fame Monster, hands down :worship2: 

Ew, David!

Archived