💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How did Old Town Road drop to #3?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8527749/billie-eilish-bad-guy-number-one-hot-100

No. 1 - Bad Guy

Streams - 39.1 Million • #3

Digital Sales - 20,000 • #6

Radio Audience - 93 Million • #6

No. 2 - Señorita

Streams - 36.2 Million • #4

Digital Sales - 23,000 • #4

Radio Audience - 96.1 Million • #3

No. 3 - Old Town Road

Streams - 53.1 Million • #1

Digital Sales - 26,000 • #1

Radio Audience - 34.2 Million • #28

luv wha? Radio impacts THAT MUCH?:wtf: It’s confusing with the fact that #1 debuts happen, and debuts don’t have no radio support yet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

There is not a radio station Top 40, Pop, and Alternative, even my Channel Q station that does not play Bad Guy

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

27monster27

I actually did not hear OTR on the radio that much. I heard Bad Guy with a much higher frequency.

he/him/his

gabeoz

Radio can easily make or break a single. I hear Bad Guy EVERYWHERE. One day I was sitting on my apartment patio and someone drive by blasting it loud in a golf cart. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

cause that's how singles work?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Inferno
38 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Radio can easily make or break a single. I hear Bad Guy EVERYWHERE. One day I was sitting on my apartment patio and someone drive by blasting it loud in a golf cart. 

49 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I actually did not hear OTR on the radio that much. I heard Bad Guy with a much higher frequency.

52 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

There is not a radio station Top 40, Pop, and Alternative, even my Channel Q station that does not play Bad Guy

Yeah now though, Bad Guy has been out for a long time at this point and its only barely become the new incessantly played single on radio, while OTR held that played out spot for months.

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Yeah now though, Bad Guy has been out for a long time at this point and its only barely become the new incessantly played single on radio, while OTR held that played out spot for months.

I still heard it a lot on my local stations when it was top 10 on the charts :shrug: with the occasional Bury a Friend on alternative stations

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Inferno
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I still heard it a lot on my local stations when it was top 10 on the charts :shrug: with the occasional Bury a Friend on alternative stations

It was there, but OTR was dominating for the longest time. Only now has Bad Guy become entirely unavoidable. Previously, I could turn on the radio and not hear it all day if i bounced around to different stations.

Archived