question

Is Joanne GaGa's worst album?

Mana Mahad

???  

410 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

Mythos

TFM and BTW to me still sound fresh and unique, where the others haven't aged well at all. But i would say, The Fame and ARTPOP sound most dated.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Craig I didn't expect this blasphemy from you..

Thomas... we have been through this many time before :fail:  still love you though 

End Racism Now

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Thomas... we have been through this many time before :fail:  still love you though 

Okay you're right :kara::heart:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

MonsterMom

I love ALL her albums...But if I HAD to cut one and never listen to it again, it would be Joanne. I love the album, but her others are just more Iconic. :awkney:

FameHookah

Yes, i deleted it already from my spotify playlist, i only listen to A-YO and PI sometimes..

I still have her other albums there tho.

WTF is MDNA

MrHappy

I love Joanne and I admire how she was represent of her deep and unseen side but I think she could reflect herself using another genre of music, I think it wasn't compulsory to use country music influences, ( look at Ray Of Light ) It was the only thing that disappointed me, I never expected songs like sinners pray or Joanne ( I listen all of them with love by the way ) but I never see that genre was coming. 

Nightwing

No, I'm going to say Cheek to Cheek is. Though, I still rather enjoy it.

Joanne is a fabulous album. It took awhile for it to hit after "Perfect Illusion" because I was expecting something more electronic and pop, but I fell in love with the album after a few spins. I'm happy that's what we got.

Luke78619

How anyone can say TFM is their least favourite, I’ll never understand :cryga:

anyway, for me it’s probably TFM > TF > BTW > Joanne > ARTPOP

my opinions always changing around, except for ARTPOP in last lol

relistened to TF last week and remembered that it’s full of bops, whereas albums like Joanne I usually say is one of my favourites but I wouldn’t listen to the album through regularly. BTW has strong highs but also weak lows imo :green: ARTPOP is a mess for me I ain’t even gonna bother lol

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MonsterMom
34 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

How anyone can say TFM is their least favourite, I’ll never understand :cryga:

anyway, for me it’s probably TFM > TF > BTW > Joanne > ARTPOP

my opinions always changing around, except for ARTPOP in last lol

relistened to TF last week and remembered that it’s full of bops, whereas albums like Joanne I usually say is one of my favourites but I wouldn’t listen to the album through regularly. BTW has strong highs but also weak lows imo :green: ARTPOP is a mess for me I ain’t even gonna bother lol

ban GIF

Britney Jean1
16 hours ago, Mitchey said:

Joanne is easily my favorite album overall. It’s extremely cohesive and has some of her best lyrics and melodies to date. Aesthetically, the era wasn’t my favorite, but sonically it is absolutely amazing. 

Unpopular opinion on this cult site: ARTPOP is her least cohesive / worst album. I STILL ENJOYED IT, but for me there are a lot of cringey moments throughout. VENUS remains one of my favorite Gaga songs, though, so don’t come for me btches.

Really!! you must be boring in bed 

Slim

Archived