???  

410 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I don't understand any pop stans obsession with something sounding "dated". Its irrelevant to whether or not something is good and/or enjoyable. Plenty of pop records from the 80s technically sound "dated" af i.e. Madonna or Janet, but they're still hella enjoyable/classic/etc and get spins to this day for a reason. The Fame is prime pop.

crybrowz

It's definitely the one that I play the least. To be fair I don't think this album was aimed at her fans as much as it was the GP and trying to repair her image after ARTPOP. I think the NFL wanted her to be appeal more to middle America and a more moderate crowd if they were gonna give her the halftime show. I think that's why a lot of her fans are underwhelmed by it in comparison to the others, it was meant to be  toned down and less classic "Gaga" (tho I do think were gonna get that back on LG6) 

SeasonOfTheWitch

BTW > ASIB > TFM > CTC > Joanne > ARTPOP > TF 

They're all amazing album though

Suspiria
20 minutes ago, rumours said:

C2C > Joanne = ASIB > TFM > ARTPOP > BTW > TF

You're joking right? Surely you're joking?

RAMROD

NO.

Unlike some other of y'all basic faves, Gaga have not make any one bad albums. Not even one, bish! :classy:

Because what? She is SICKNING! She is THE LEADER! She is EVERY ICONS!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dynamite

No, I think it's a bit more solid than ARTPOP and while The Fame has better singles Joanne has better album tracks.

But then The Fame was her lightning debut and the singles are epic so I'd have to pick that...   

It doesn't come close to Born This Way

In conclusion no 

Archived