💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Listened to Joanne for the 1st Time

HeavyyMetalVenuss

Featured Posts

Born this way is one of my favorite eras because  I am a fan of all the dark aesthetics but Joanne I love musically because of the rawness and instruments. Before I listened to gaga I liked a lot of rock music so I like how she went away from pop for a while. 

Joanne is just very depressing album. I can definitely feel it when I listen to it. Diamond Heart is such a good song but it's so sad. It's my favorite off that album because I understand it so well. To me it says that no matter all the bad things that happen to you inside you have a heart that can't be broken down.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Joanne is amazing. :vegas:

Go watch the tour on YouTube. It is amazing visually and performance wise. 

she/her/hers

LGMonster95

I still love Joanne even now and let me just say that country isn't even my genre but this album isn't exactly country, it has a lot of variations, like the real true country song on this album is Sinners Prayer. It's really an underrated album and that's because most of Gaga's fans are into dance-pop songs only while this album is more made for people that likes more than 2 genres. I can like a lot of genres if the songs are quality and Joanne really does it for me. 

DoremonLove

Welcone to the club finally. The more you listen to it the more you appreciate it. Its an amazing album. Gaga did THAT:pawsup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

derpmonster
5 hours ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

DIC (:ohwell:) is Sexxx Dreams’ hot aunt that went on a trip to spain and can’t stop speaking in a latin accent while she pronounces tres leches wrong as a joke that only she laughs at. 10/10, funk me downtown is my life motto now. i wasn’t prepared for that. funk, this should’ve been a summer single

MOOD

This is a great review. :firega: Joanne is a very cohesive album. Thank you for seeing it and for recognizing the messages behind songs like Come To Mama.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
34 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Welcone to the club finally. The more you listen to it the more you appreciate it. Its an amazing album. Gaga did THAT:pawsup:

My sister lives in India and while I have converted her into a LM (her fave song is Bloody Mary :hor:), most of her friends in the GP actually know 3 Gaga songs. Poker Face, Million Reasons, and Shallow. :selena: She's truly the ballad queen.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DoremonLove
39 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

My sister lives in India and while I have converted her into a LM (her fave song is Bloody Mary :hor:), most of her friends in the GP actually know 3 Gaga songs. Poker Face, Million Reasons, and Shallow. :selena: She's truly the ballad queen.

A lot of ppl in India know her bcoz of million reasons :oops: 

your sister has good taste:staymad:

How can anoyone not love gaga

10 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

finally some mother****ing Joanne appreciation in this site :applause: 

this record aged like french yeehaw wine

Cheap french wine 🍷 tough.

gagaschickens

I've never  listened to the asib soundtrack.:triggered:

Fight me, I fight back.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Sneaky Oliver

Are u guys that busy that you can’t put an album on your headphones and listen to it?! :crossed: 

Glad you’re showing your love to Joanne and specially Hey Girl which’s criminally hated on this site! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived