💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP Era: Was Goddess Of Love & Aphrodite the same?

Smother Em Eh

Was the Goddess Of Love & Aphrodite the same?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Were they the same?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe so, but Gaga didn’t say otherwise

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Ok, so the ARTPOP Era had the Goddess Of Love or Venus or Aphrodite what ever you want to call it. But were they separate from each other? 

Like for example, 

This is Goddess Of Love right? 

- The big curly brown wig with the Sea Shell bra and garden panty

article-2449293-1897D0B800000578-170_634

So what was this? Was this Aphrodite? 

- The straggly beach fried wig with white outfit with hearts cut out around the bottom of it, white makeup on the hands and feet & white eyelashes.  

article-2476891-18FC96A500000578-372_634 

They are making the same all hail the gods pose but in different outfits. 

There were more variations of this wig with different outfits too. 

rs_634x1024-131028115813-634.lady-gaga-warticle-2477610-190153EC00000578-910_634

(Same wig and now she has the Birth Of Venus outfit on in which The Goddess Of Love Venus symbolizes) 

So are they the same? They symbolize the same thing but are different looks! I’m confused! 

Anyone else get what I’m confused on here? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Sneaky Oliver

I think the blonde goddess look was meant to be associated with the Venus video (she’s blonde in the single covers) while the curly brown wig goddess was linked to Applause rather than Venus (the song/ single)

SmapxSmap performance is very representative of it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Smother Em Eh
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's literally just Greek vs Roman of the same god.

Hmmm... interesting! 

It makes sense now though tbh

Guys, I too shiny new and too poorly know English, so poorly navigate here, but simply write that leaked a small slice of unreleased song from BTW. I think she'll be on Twitter or here soon.

Madame Goo Goo
2 minutes ago, Gagarka said:

Guys, I too shiny new and too poorly know English, so poorly navigate here, but simply write that leaked a small slice of unreleased song from BTW. I think she'll be on Twitter or here soon.

sis wut

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Sneaky Oliver

Hi Gaga, please release LG6 asap 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MadeInManu
12 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

So what was this? Was this Aphrodite? 

- The straggly beach fried wig with white outfit with hearts cut out around the bottom of it, white makeup on the hands and feet & white eyelashes.  

article-2476891-18FC96A500000578-372_634

This was a mess :cryga:

This time you better leak the whole act 2 sis :triggered:

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Gagarka said:

I would like a big slice of unreleased songs from BTW thank you :diane: 

Guys, I mean, he's already on the Internet. It's the same Russian guy who leaked "I wish you love". I just don't know how to transport it somewhere so you can hear it. This passage is somewhat similar to Fashion Of His Love.

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think the blonde goddess look was meant to be associated with the Venus video (she’s blonde in the single covers) while the curly brown wig goddess was linked to Applause rather than Venus (the song/ single)

SmapxSmap performance is very representative of it 

Ok, so it makes sense, especially considering the Venus single covers were blonde. 

But in the song Venus she does say, “Aphrodite lady, Sea Shell bikini, garden panty” which she wore for Applause. But why not wear the outfit of what you describe in the song in the video? (Venus) 

It doesn’t make much sense to me. It’s rather interesting though. 

I kind of wondered the same thing, but think I just figured they were all synonymous … but now that you mention it, maybe Goddess of Love is the central figure or the locus spirit or idk, but then (because: ARTPOP) the Venus, Aphrodite, etc. are the different iterations the goddess has taken in different spaces / places / times (Roman Empire, adopted from Greek Empire … etc.) and now (or then) Gaga is (or was) the contemporary figuration of that divine feminine … if any of that makes any sense … tbh, this is just kind of a one-off take in immediate consideration of the question posited in the topic …

But maybe it could echo the “I’m every icon” / shape-shifter vision at the forefront of the ARTPOP aesthetic or just the ARTPOP element of her artistic identity … if any of that makes, again, any sense at all

Haus Labs does have two specific products that feature the distinct names, so there is recognition of the difference within some recent creative capacity … so the two figurations cohabitate the same Haus (of Goddess), and therefore are kind of like sisters more so  than identical replications (maybe?)

brucee

so Gaga embodies Aphrodite, but also is Gaga, with her mutations. There is the sexy-pop Aphrodite, and the kinky-etherial one. Or Maybe there is Venus and Aphrodite. But even in Venus she calls both so I would says that it's just Gaga having phases inspired by the goddess of love in general. 

hello hello baby.

Archived